💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Kesha - Woman

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

I think I heard Cupcakke around 1:54 :toofunny: Or at least the same soundbyte used in Cupcakke's V4gina song :rip: 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

This is soooo good omg

I thought it was gonna be super country when I listened to the leaked snippet, but this is like a mix of country, pop & like jazz or smth idek, but it pleases my ears so idc

retroglamx

That gold jumpsuit is tragic and am I the only who thinks she looks awkward or uncomfortable in some (most) of the shots?

I like the song though.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, retroglamx said:

That gold jumpsuit is tragic and am I the only who thinks she looks awkward or uncomfortable in some (most) of the shots?

I like the song though.

She's just having some fun.

retroglamx
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

She's just having some fun.

I know she is, but there's something in her look that makes me feel she's not totally letting go :(

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Original Diva

this year so far has been an account year for music. Malibu, inspired, after laughter, magnetised, the cure, sign of the times, etc.. So excited for keshas new album..

excuse me no

imnotyourbabe10

Not sure what to make of this.  It's catchy.  Would prefer it without the lyrics and vocals...the track is fire.

31 minutes ago, blackcoffee said:

it features the amazing Dap-Kings and has Sharon Jones in the video

Came here to ask if these were, indeed, the Dap-Kings of Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings.  Glad to see them doing something funky like this...however, is Kesha really the person to pay homage to Sharon Jones? (I mean, sadly, she passed away last year)  So they used a body double?  Just unsure of the Kesha/Sharon Jones connection...  :awkney:

If you GGD folks haven't yet, check out Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings records -- and the documentary on Netflix about her.  

Mike Raffle

Im listening on spotify and I love how she tells them to shut up in the beginning. It's so kesha and fits the song perfectly. 

Sorcerer

Cute song :music:, but very long bridge and many swearing.

That video is underwhelming. Literally, nothing happened but performing on that gold stage. :madge: At least MR has a story, and PI was gorgeously shot.

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Camore said:

Cute song :music:, but very long bridge and many swearing.

That video is underwhelming. Literally, nothing happened but performing on that gold stage. :madge: At least MR has a story, and PI was gorgeously shot.

The video is really not great but compared to those 2 it's a masterpiece

Archived