Drag Queen exposes Katy Perry

gag

Featured Posts

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde
15 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

I wonder if her team can't get a good budget from the label anymore due to the songs/album performance

tumblr_os4opzGPqH1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

i think they're gonna keep trying and pushing her even if they loss money cause they can't afford to lose the selling force she was. even if they have three of four flops to achieve another hit, it'll be worth it if they can her back to where she was.

i doubt anything can fix what she fcked up though

juju

they really can't win this era at all :air: she needs to cut this s*** short and revamp her team and promo campaign tbh

❤ x ❤

Hecturr

If only her fans hadnt been so ****ing rude during the  ARTPOP era.. Oh well, what goes around comes around. Have fun Katy Cats. 

giphy.gif

Kermit

If I had the opportunity to be in a music video that'll gain MILLIONS of hits, then i'd definitely go along for the experience and the fun involved.

I'm not getting too deep into the exploitation theory because I honestly feel like that if you need to be paid to have fun then you aren't having the right type of fun.

But, I guess everybody's got it out for the us LGBT members all the time? 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, Kermit said:

If I had the opportunity to be in a music video that'll gain MILLIONS of hits, then i'd definitely go along for the experience and the fun involved.

I'm not getting too deep into the exploitation theory because I honestly feel like that if you need to be paid to have fun then you aren't having the right type of fun.

It's still a job tho. Nobody (except maybe the wealthy/rich) will do a job for free, no matter how "fun" it seems. I love my new job and I genuinely love the **** that I do, but I wouldn't do it for free just because :toofunny: if anything, I'd offer to conduct my services for free for friends and select relatives etc., but never EVER do a job for a client for FREE :toofunny:

15jocart
9 minutes ago, Kermit said:

It's not "for fun," it's their job. Would you do your job for free, for the experience?

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Kermit
Just now, HOMODRAKE said:

It's still a job tho. Nobody (except maybe the wealthy/rich) will do a job for free, no matter how "fun" it seems. I love my new job and I genuinely love the **** that I do, but I wouldn't do it for free just because :toofunny: if anything, I'd offer to conduct my services for free for friends and select relatives etc., but never EVER do a job for a client for FREE :toofunny:

ahhhh you've got a point

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

9 minutes ago, Kermit said:

So... you tell me Gaga's dancers and models in her music videos shouldn't be paid because they're having fun? This is work and it's disrespectful to their art to "invite them" without pay to a music video when obviously the main goal is to make profit out of it. :huh:

underneath the pine

RAMROD

I am surprised.. not :poot:

Everyone who are not blinded by her can already see her entire woke era is just frontin', it just goes skin deep, I mean we are talking about someone who never attends any LGBTQ rally or parade but got awarded as one of activist representing the community here!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived