merlot

what do u think?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. what do u think?

• it will be great and maybe even her best one
    • it will probably be tragic

Featured Posts

merlot

what do u expect from the upcoming tour? 

do u think it'll be a great one or a hot mess? :oprah:

do expect iconic outfits or just a cowboy hat :neyde:

discuss 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ken Zahn

i expect it to be a little messy ( bc my show is like the third show she does) and the outfits probs wont be crazy.... idk its gaga so anything can happen lol

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

whore

I bow down to pray every night that she brings the dark imagery from Coachella to the tour. And the new music better be good :neyde:

merlot
Just now, Haus of Joanne said:

I expect to be wig snatched during Dancin' in Circles. :queenga:

inb4 she ditches DIC :madge:

merlot
1 minute ago, Ken Zahn said:

i expect it to be a little messy ( bc my show is like the third show she does) and the outfits probs wont be crazy.... idk its gaga so anything can happen lol

at least u get to witness.mp3 it :selena:

merlot
1 minute ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I bow down to pray every night that she brings the dark imagery from Coachella to the tour. And the new music better be good :neyde:

i'm here for another creepy backdrop honestly :tony:

Not really expecting anything. I will wait for fan cam videos to judge and decide if I shall buy tickets.

merlot
1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

Not really expecting anything. I will wait for fan cam videos to judge and decide if I shall buy tickets.

i'm trying to keep my expectations low so i don't have a melt down :duck:

Tom Nook

Just as a reminder to keep expectations low because sometimes the first show isn't always perfect. She might not have to correct wig or the intended outfit, and sometimes the lighting isn't accurately lit. 

lady_gaga_09_wenn2745508.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Lady+Gaga,+tour,+concert,+seoul,+april,+

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

6 minutes ago, merlot said:

i'm trying to keep my expectations low so i don't have a melt down :duck:

Don't have a meltdown lol!

For example if the cam videos show an underwhelming tour I will simply keep my coins and wait for her next tour. Before when I was younger and when I trusted Gaga would deliver every single time I'd buy tickets the minute they were announced but now I have learned to wait and see. It's good to be a more laid back kind of fan. I know it's fun to still be super passionate as a fan but it's also nice to be level headed! That's what i've learned. I've enjoyed my fan experience a lot more now because I do not expect anything from Gaga anymore. I just wait, see if I like what she is offering and if I don't I move on and wait for the next project or I use that money to support another artist who is giving me what I am looking for. Try doing this too :hug: 

DeleteMyAccount

Gays getting their wigs snatched by the Holy Ghost from left to right. 

I'm just hoping that the show seems more thought out. The artRave was empty and felt more like Gaga quickly going through her songs. Gaga needs to bring back the theatricality. The stage needs to be better too. 

Archived