MaryJaneHolland

I hope tge stage is designed by professionals, not by Friends of Gaga 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV
8 hours ago, Albertodift said:

Don't have a meltdown lol!

For example if the cam videos show an underwhelming tour I will simply keep my coins and wait for her next tour. Before when I was younger and when I trusted Gaga would deliver every single time I'd buy tickets the minute they were announced but now I have learned to wait and see. It's good to be a more laid back kind of fan. I know it's fun to still be super passionate as a fan but it's also nice to be level headed! That's what i've learned. I've enjoyed my fan experience a lot more now because I do not expect anything from Gaga anymore. I just wait, see if I like what she is offering and if I don't I move on and wait for the next project or I use that money to support another artist who is giving me what I am looking for. Try doing this too :hug: 

If you are a Gaga fan you must enjoy every opportunity you have, because if you waste it you can regret that decision in the future. Watching Lady Gaga live is an once in a lifetime experience: she's always a charismatic performer and provides an unique show.

I didn't go to the Monster Ball in 2010 and I regret it so much, but I went to the artRave and was a dream come true. :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I hope tge stage is designed by professionals, not by Friends of Gaga 

The Haus of Gaga is a team of professionals and creative people who have worked with her in all her tours, performances, videos and in the SB Halftime show. I trust in them.

A Star is Born ⭐

Irrelevant
4 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

The Haus of Gaga is a team of professionals and creative people who have worked with her in all her tours, performances, videos and in the SB Halftime show. I trust in them.

Yeah but the end result is usually lower quality then the professionals. I would prefer a set design professional to work with Gaga and the Haus so the creativity is in a better form.

TMB was designed by professionals (idk if only 1.0 or both) and the set quality is higher than both the BTWB and the ArtRAVE.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

The Superbowl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LI_halftime_show#Personnel

As you can see, no one from the HoG worked on it, especially in the 'creative' part

Spoiler

Creative personnel

Executive Producer: Ricky Kirshner

Director: Hamish Hamilton

Production Designer: Bruce Rodgers, Tribe Inc.

Co-Production Designer: LeRoy Bennett

Lighting Designer: Bob Barnhart, 22 Degrees

The most creative people left, Dada and Lauriann.

Hence, why HOG directed videos back then looked like this

and now they look like this

Spock

No shortened songs

or cutting and shortening songs as the tour progresses

thats all

who will love me when the night is over

GypsyVida
9 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I bow down to pray every night that she brings the dark imagery from Coachella to the tour. And the new music better be good :neyde:

:icega: yes I hope so. her with that tentacle in her mouth and the scorpion lizard thing and the glowing eyes... it was all very dark creepy illuminati feeling which i like :staymad:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Phoebe Buffay

My expectations are pretty high tbh. I hope that the stage, outfits, lights and the backdrop (if there is one) and the setlist are on point.

The Surrealist
43 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The Superbowl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LI_halftime_show#Personnel

As you can see, no one from the HoG worked on it, especially in the 'creative' part

Hide contents

Creative personnel

Executive Producer: Ricky Kirshner

Director: Hamish Hamilton

Production Designer: Bruce Rodgers, Tribe Inc.

Co-Production Designer: LeRoy Bennett

Lighting Designer: Bob Barnhart, 22 Degrees

The most creative people left, Dada and Lauriann.

Hence, why HOG directed videos back then looked like this

and now they look like this

Million Reasons wasn't directed by the HoG as well.

LeRoy Bennett is practically in the HoG as well. He is working for Gaga for years.

donutellha

for it to not be cancellT :selena: 

jk im anticipating the storyline concept shes bringing back, and i cant wait for the live instrumentation of joanne's acoustic-ish songs

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Guest bostonGUY

I'm so excited for this tour! It's gonna be my first time seeing Gaga live, and I'm going with our best friend! Our friendship was kinda built off our mutual love for Gaga in 2011, so it's gonna be a special concert for me:kara:

Born To Slay

After Coachella, they're high but she'll meet them because she's Lady Gaga.

Hi Its Nicole

I'm hoping for only the old hits 2 be shortened & for Everything else to ethier be the same or extended coughSexxxDreamscough. I also think the visuals will be awesome (at least for the Joanne era).

Hello Gaga

Archived