1. 1. what do u think?

• it will be great and maybe even her best one
    • it will probably be tragic

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm

I want her to perform "Brown Eyes" :firega: The ballad theme fits really well, also considering we haven't gotten a performance of that song in forever :happy:

signing out

King J

anigif_sub-buzz-5868-1493681293-2.gif

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

King J
2 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

NI want her to perform "Brown Eyes" :firega: The ballad theme fits really well, also considering we haven't gotten a performance of that song in forever :happy:

THRITISISISIS SNS SEPQWFGSKFSDJOF APSOUAFKNSDHFDJGDJKGKDGHGOIGHSDFIFJGVIKJBDYGUGHJRCNB

YESYESYESYESYEYEYEGSYSGEFEHSFHFVSDJBFSDJFNDN!

DA=APWEELAHDUSJBEE[EEPPEPELALSES

br0wn+ey3s+j0ann3wor1dtour=sfhbdjgkdgdovnsdifrvrvs,vf,bvh,bsffsvsvfv,f,vhhidsudghsdkjfhdskjfhdsiutrhsdbcjhdsbvcjdhcbvjsdvjdsnckjshfjhsdkvfgdsigugserueyeiwoqpweoifugdfvxzjaklskxmznbvgxsdujk,smxnbgsdyuweiksxzmnbgstdwueikd

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

drinkmytears

I expect her ungrateful fans with no taste to have meltdowns over nothing, as per usual, when the fans actually at the show are having a great time. 

Gaga ALWAYS delivers. She hasn't had one "bad" tour. 

People ate up the Monster Ball because Gaga was still effortlessly #1, when looking back she's capable of much more than that. 

Personally, I think that the Born This Way Ball was amazing. Everyone was going digital, with stages focusing on technology and screens. Gaga instead chose to do something completely different, build a castle and use absolutely no video content. It fit the album, and allowed for interesting props and set pieces. The whole show was like a musical, with theatrics, costumes, sets, and didn't take away from the music (what this is really all about). 

ARTPOP called for a more high-energy, modern show. She created a revolutionary stage setup, turning the entire floor into a "rave." It truly was, I even left the front row to run around under the catwalks, talk to people, and see Gaga from all over. The costumes were fun and glitzy, the visuals were psychedelic and colorful, and she changed wigs to represent all the changes of the "era" and writing process of the album. It was a messy, fun, emotional journey through ARTPOP.

Yet, all her fans seem to do is complain and compare her to other popstars. At the end of the day, Gaga is THE ONLY ONE IN THE GAME who can do both a pop show, and also sit down at the piano and breakdown her act into something really special. She isn't the best dancer, she isn't the best singer, she isn't the best piano player- however she gives her all and is the most versatile one in the world. 

Her fans will compare her to Beyoncé- who's show I find totally boring and uninspired. The same tired old routines in front of a giant screen and no audience interaction. Her fans will compare her to Madonna, who's shows are something entirely different and lack energy in the ways that Gaga's do. Her fans will even compare her to Adele or Elton John, who may focus more on the music- but they can't give the superstar pop performance Gaga can.

Gaga is Gaga, she always gives it 100%, does something true to the record, creative, unique, and doesn't try to follow trends. Expect something JOANNE (music, acoustic, a bit of Western vibes, singer-songwriter) but also the Gaga we know and love (as represented at the Super Bowl, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Drag Race, Coachella) 

merlot
36 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

I want her to perform "Brown Eyes" :firega: The ballad theme fits really well, also considering we haven't gotten a performance of that song in forever :happy:

thanks we're good :awkney:

merlot
31 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

I expect her ungrateful fans with no taste to have meltdowns over nothing, as per usual, when the fans actually at the show are having a great time. 

Gaga ALWAYS delivers. She hasn't had one "bad" tour. 

People ate up the Monster Ball because Gaga was still effortlessly #1, when looking back she's capable of much more than that. 

Personally, I think that the Born This Way Ball was amazing. Everyone was going digital, with stages focusing on technology and screens. Gaga instead chose to do something completely different, build a castle and use absolutely no video content. It fit the album, and allowed for interesting props and set pieces. The whole show was like a musical, with theatrics, costumes, sets, and didn't take away from the music (what this is really all about). 

ARTPOP called for a more high-energy, modern show. She created a revolutionary stage setup, turning the entire floor into a "rave." It truly was, I even left the front row to run around under the catwalks, talk to people, and see Gaga from all over. The costumes were fun and glitzy, the visuals were psychedelic and colorful, and she changed wigs to represent all the changes of the "era" and writing process of the album. It was a messy, fun, emotional journey through ARTPOP.

Yet, all her fans seem to do is complain and compare her to other popstars. At the end of the day, Gaga is THE ONLY ONE IN THE GAME who can do both a pop show, and also sit down at the piano and breakdown her act into something really special. She isn't the best dancer, she isn't the best singer, she isn't the best piano player- however she gives her all and is the most versatile one in the world. 

Her fans will compare her to Beyoncé- who's show I find totally boring and uninspired. The same tired old routines in front of a giant screen and no audience interaction. Her fans will compare her to Madonna, who's shows are something entirely different and lack energy in the ways that Gaga's do. Her fans will even compare her to Adele or Elton John, who may focus more on the music- but they can't give the superstar pop performance Gaga can.

Gaga is Gaga, she always gives it 100%, does something true to the record, creative, unique, and doesn't try to follow trends. Expect something JOANNE (music, acoustic, a bit of Western vibes, singer-songwriter) but also the Gaga we know and love (as represented at the Super Bowl, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Drag Race, Coachella) 

woah calm down sis don't need to be extra :gum:

drinkmytears
Just now, merlot said:

I'm not being extra. I'm on a forum just like you are, typing my thoughts and opinions. What this website is for...I didn't break any rules and I'm not your "sis" 

merlot
1 hour ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Just as a reminder to keep expectations low because sometimes the first show isn't always perfect. She might not have to correct wig or the intended outfit, and sometimes the lighting isn't accurately lit. 

lady_gaga_09_wenn2745508.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Lady+Gaga,+tour,+concert,+seoul,+april,+

the first one looks like a cosplayer :air:

merlot
Just now, drinkmytears said:

I'm not being extra. I'm on a forum just like you are, typing my thoughts and opinions. What this website is for...I didn't break any rules and I'm not your "sis" 

oh wow bitchy much? 

Irrelevant
7 hours ago, merlot said:

It's the truth :awkney:

Have you seen some monsters on the Dive Bar Tour Postponement :awkney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived