Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Comic-Con: 'AHS' Activation to Offer Attendees Season 7 Tease (Exclusive)

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

American Horror Story is looking to make a splash at this year's Comic-Con. FX is set to unveil a new activation at the annual convention tied to the Ryan Murphy anthology that will give attendees a tease of the upcoming seventh season.

The larger-than-life AHS Zoetrope will promises to "present the chilling series in a whole new way." The Zoetrope will launch July 20 — the same day Comic-Con officially kicks off and, more important, the same day Murphy plans to reveal the title for season seven.

American Horror Story's presence outside the convention center comes despite the fact that the horror anthology will not panel at Comic-Con (again).

See a rendering of the "FXHibition" below:
fx_-publicity_-_embed.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/ahs-season-7-comic-con-activation-1020180

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so I'm guessing there will be a giant AHS-themed zoetrope that will tease the new season (??) or maybe they will give a normal-sized zoetrope to each person visiting exhibition as a sort of physical souvenir (???) :huh: :confused:

either way I am excited! :woohoo:

Impostor

Let the excessive hype begin

I hope this season has a ****ing opening credits

Panchecco
8 minutes ago, Magik said:

zoetrope? very freak show of them

it seems that this season will be very connected with FreakShow, Ryan himself posted about Twisty "coming back" (we don't know if he's gonna be like the actual clown from Season 4 but him or his legend/story will definitely be a big part of this season's storyline)...

Spoiler

my guess is that Ryan is going to recreate the "clown in the woods" viral thing using the image of Twisty as the main inspiration for those crazy kids who worshipped "creepy clowns" and decided to become them by dressing up and scaring people both on the internet and irl

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Impostor said:

Let the excessive hype begin

I hope this season has a ****ing opening credits

he's definitely bringing it back (THANK GOD)

actsleazy
27 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

he's definitely bringing it back (THANK GOD)

still mad about roanoke :neyde:

wouldve slayed :neyde:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

SHALLOW

I’ve been so obsessed with this show for the past few years but after Roanoke i’ve been losing a lot of interest. I wonder if Murphy could “MAKE AHS GREAT AGAIN” :ladyhaha:

darkchylde

ANYWAY let's hope AHS 9 or 10 have Gaga on it and decent writers as well. maybe a coven sequel?

Bradley

that will give attendees a tease of the upcoming seventh season

Does that mean non-attendees will get nothing from this event? :neyde:

SHALLOW
On 13/7/2017 at 1:01 AM, Magik said:

ANYWAY let's hope AHS 9 or 10 have Gaga on it and decent writers as well. maybe a coven sequel?

Season 8 should be the Murder House- Coven crossover so i think Gaga will be on it because Shachath is the original supreme

Panchecco
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

that will give attendees a tease of the upcoming seventh season

Does that mean non-attendees will get nothing from this event? :neyde:

I think there will be a teaser soon with the release of the name of the season on July 20th

CyanLights
21 hours ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Season 8 should be the Murder House- Coven crossover so i think Gaga will be on it because Shachath is the original supreme

Technically Gaga wasn't Shachath, Gaga was technically a reanactor/actress 

Archived