💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Petition For VIP Backstage Photos

lg5

Featured Posts

at4v897m4rfw3c
16 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

I'm not trying to excuse ****, I am tired of people complaining about everything Gaga does and doesn't do, like you did all the things you said you'd do

Stop expecting her to be a perfect thing, she's not

The security wasn't about the price, it was about making it a group thing and not her being alone

And if you buy things, you can't complain about the price, because you're still winning to pay

Other ppl:
"Why havent we heard anything from herself about the cancellation?"

You:
"She dont has to say anything, it was only a Dive Bar Tour, nobody had an efford/losses"

So thats not excusing ?

What has expecting to be a perfect thing to do with a shortly excuse ?

So a group can cause less trouble that 1 single person ?
And I really doubt she was completely alone with the other fan at the artRAVE M&G

I can complain about the price after I bought something especially, because I can review how it was and what I really got.

No matter, I can always complain about the price, whether I bought it or not.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
1 minute ago, AY0 said:

Other ppl:

You:
"She dont has to say anything, it was only a Dive Bar Tour, nobody had an efford/losses"

So thats not excusing ?

No? She doesn't NEED to

I would have been nice, I agree, but she doesn't NEED to do it

2 minutes ago, AY0 said:

And I really doubt she was completely alone with the other fan at the artRAVE M&G

Let me see, having only 1 potential person with a weapong/wanting to do harm close to her or have that person inside a group of 5 more people that could potentially help stop it by being that close?

3 minutes ago, AY0 said:

I can complain after especially, because I can review how it was and what I really got.

No matter, Ican always complain about the price, whether I bought it or not.

Fine, you can complain, but if you buy it you're agreeing to going by what's said there: a group photo

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

at4v897m4rfw3c
25 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

No? She doesn't NEED to

I would have been nice, I agree, but she doesn't NEED to do it

Let me see, having only 1 potential person with a weapong/wanting to do harm close to her or have that person inside a group of 5 more people that could potentially help stop it by being that close?

Fine, you can complain, but if you buy it you're agreeing to going by what's said there: a group photo

Goddamned, I KNOW THAT SHE IS NOT LEGALLY BOUND, how many times do I have to explain that >:( ?
But it has just been an act of kindness, to tell it to the fans personally.

You ever thought about the security who check you and the bags before you can enter the arena ?
You ever thought about the security inside the arena/ these ppl who have been also there at the M&G ?
You cant just walk to Gaga completly alone :trollga:
Ever watched it on YT how it is when ppl go to Gaga backstage ?
Couldnt they also stop potential people?

Yes, I already understand that with the price, but that (complaining after buying) was not the point in this thread, like also already explained :/

Sexymomma83

I totally agree!! I was diagnosed with cancer almost two years ago and I have been unable to work since then. I am now getting disability which isn't a lot. I was able to come up with the money to get a ticket to her JoAnn World Tour barely. Unfortunately I have to go by myself as most of my friends don't have that kind of extra money to get a ticket to go with me and I can't afford to pay for there ticket. I really want to meet her as it is on my bucket list and since I have fast growing terminal stage 4 cancer I am not sure how much time I have left but with a $1,500 price tag I am unable to even think about buying a backstage pass!! Also if I somehow was able to get the money to buy it I would not want it to be a group thing!!! I would want a private one on one meet and greet with her and picture of just the two of us!!!

RAMROD
54 minutes ago, AY0 said:

but these monsters here are only complaining about the insane high price.

So the security justifies the price of 1300€ per person ? :ladyhaha:
And its not even a M&G, just a photo.

Just now, AY0 said:

Other ppl:

You:

So thats not excusing ?

What has expecting to be a perfect thing to do with a shortly excuse ?

I can complain about the price after I bought something especially, because I can review how it was and what I really got.

No matter, I can always complain about the price, whether I bought it or not.

Actually that kind of price is justified, Gaga is a top tier artist, not a new comer that some people here compare the ticket prices to. It's pretty much the same with any performers in her caliber, you can look it up. Just wait for few more years, these performers that some of you claim to having affordable M&G package will also raise their prices accordingly. Especially if some of them win bonafide awards too along the way that will help them to make their name to become a huge brand. And people still get to see here and be in photo op too. Compare that to Madonna, on her last tour, she charged $2000 only for VIP package that will get you exclusive merchandise, front row seats, pre-show party but no photo op or even see Madonna backstage from a distance.

Also,  it is pretty obvious here that the VIP package target market are mainly people with deep pockets. There is a price to pay to get near a VVIP like her. Either you pay it forward and everything mostly guaranteed or stood for hours in front of her hotel without any guarantee you'll get to talk with her. You can complain but you really shouldn't, if a price is too high there are other seats and package that fits your budget. Attending concert itself is pretty much a luxury, not a basic necessity, even in first world countries where we live. Only certain class of people that can attend it in regular basis without saving for days. People are not entitled for this thing.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

at4v897m4rfw3c
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Actually that kind of price is justified, Gaga is a top tier artist, not a new comer that some people here compare the ticket prices to. It's pretty much the same with any performers in her caliber, you can look it up. Just wait for few more years, these performers that some of you claim to having affordable M&G package will also raise their prices accordingly. Especially if some of them win bonafide awards too along the way that will help them to make their name to become a huge brand. And people still get to see here and be in photo op too. Compare that to Madonna, on her last tour, she charged $2000 only for VIP package that will get you exclusive merchandise, front row seats, pre-show party but no photo op or even see Madonna backstage from a distance.

Also,  it is pretty obvious here that the VIP package target market are mainly people with deep pockets. There is a price to pay to get near a VVIP like her. Either you pay it forward and everything mostly guaranteed or stood for hours in front of her hotel without any guarantee you'll get to talk with her. You can complain but you really shouldn't, if a price is too high there are other seats and package that fits your budget. Attending concert itself is pretty much a luxury, not a basic necessity, even in first world countries where we live. Only certain class of people that can attend it in regular basis without saving for days. People are not entitled for this thing.

Thank you :hug:

Finally someone who really explained it and maybe kinda correct (regarding the high price), not like other people here ... 

When I read this comment, I kinda to comprehend it.

Anyway, for me personally the price is still insane and I won't buy it, but I appreciate you comment and your time and effort that you put into it :)

Archived