Spock

It will probably end up being individual anyways 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofcy
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Gaga did that when she was early in her career. But as the artists get bigger and won prestigious awards, their fees raised up and caused tickets pricing higher as well. It's business 101

I know and understand that but come on 1500$ and not even an individual photo or proper meet & Greet? I remember when she was all against this and to say that this is to make the tickets cheaper? I payed 120€ for mine and they're not even great seats. I still love Gaga to death don't get me wrong but this kinda sucks right?

🇯🇵

beboskoukla

i will try that gaga sees me in the crowd and maybe i can come on stage :toofunny::selena:

I'LL TRY MY BEST! :cryga:

xoxo, Katarina

• 3 weeks later...
gagasgirl

I was going to try really hard for VIP tickets since I'll be working this semester, but a group photo? For that amount of money?

7ac614611169c342979584f29cf48842eb82e2d7

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Idk I feel like the decision was made for a reason. Individual photos take an obscene amount of time (especially if people start to get picky about how their eyes were closed w.e.). Gaga knows for sure that she overexerted herself in the past, and meet and greets—while important—are definitely exhausting. Especially before/after a full concert. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Miley

When I met Selena Gomez back in 2014 she had like 70 people with "M&G" you came in, gave her a hug, took a picture changed some words and then left. 

70 people. It took literally less than a minute for each person.

How can't Gaga take individual photos with 20 people? There is no excuse. 

evgenigerm2

she let people in her bed during the BTWB and now she wants money to take a pic with you

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

SpookyKid

Don't like it don't buy it :emma: it's clearly there, so when you buy it, you agree to it

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

RAMROD

LMAO this is silly and they have their own policy and certainly they won't change it. Be grateful Gaga didn't take space issue just yet or she will ask fans to have pictures taken with space between like Avril and Britney meet and greet pictures.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SpookyKid

+ you all forget a singer got killed last year and a meet & greet, I'm sure it's for safety purposes

at4v897m4rfw3c
6 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

Don't like it don't buy it :emma: it's clearly there, so when you buy it, you agree to it

I already saw several comments of yours, where Gaga made "not so cool" things and you were trying to excuse it like it was normal and totally okay.
E.g. this thing with the Dive Bar Tour;
Sure it was a "concert" that should be streamed world wide and nobody has efford to visit/watch it,
but a shortly apology like "sorry, didnt have the time, need to rehearse" (analogously) would have killed her or her time.
Would have taken less then a minute to tweet/post it.
To hear of the cancellation only via third-parties is not really a nice way.

Now to the Backstage Ticket:
Sure we all know what we agree to when we buy this ticket,
but these monsters here are only complaining about the insane high price.
They dont say that they havent known what they get.
I think you got it wrong.
"Dont like it dont buy it" is not a real argument here...

5 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

+ you all forget a singer got killed last year and a meet & greet, I'm sure it's for safety purposes

So the security justifies the price of 1300€ per person ? :ladyhaha:
And its not even a M&G, just a photo.

TimisaMonster

Looks like fans are expected to have 5 other rich friends to go to the show with them to make the group photo worth it :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SpookyKid
44 minutes ago, AY0 said:

I already saw several comments of yours, where Gaga made "not so cool" things and you were trying to excuse it like it was normal and totally okay.
E.g. this thing with the Dive Bar Tour;
Sure it was a "concert" that should be streamed world wide and nobody has efford to visit/watch it,
but a shortly apology like "sorry, didnt have the time, need to rehearse" (analogously) would have killed her or her time.
Would have taken less then a minute to tweet/post it.
To hear of the cancellation only via third-parties is not really a nice way.

Now to the Backstage Ticket:
Sure we all know what we agree to when we buy this ticket,
but these monsters here are only complaining about the insane high price.
They dont say that they havent known what they get.
I think you got it wrong.
"Dont like it dont buy it" is not a real argument here...

So the security justifies the price of 1300€ per person ? :ladyhaha:
And its not even a M&G, just a photo.

I'm not trying to excuse ****, I am tired of people complaining about everything Gaga does and doesn't do, like you did all the things you said you'd do

Stop expecting her to be a perfect thing, she's not

The security wasn't about the price, it was about making it a group thing and not her being alone

And if you buy things, you can't complain about the price, because you're still willing to pay

Archived