💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Petition For VIP Backstage Photos

lg5

Featured Posts

I came across this petition and I totally agree about the backstage photos. If you're going to pay $1500 for the meet and greet package, you at least deserve an individual photo with her! Maybe we can complete it to get it sent off?

https://www.change.org/p/lady-gaga-meet-greet-lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour?recruiter=5667601&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blake

Bless for the thought, but it honestly won't happen. 

Definitely not the Q&A, individual photos might happen if Gaga changes her mind but I don't think a petition will change it. Especially since petitions have been happening for a while about this. :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Blake said:

Bless for the thought, but it honestly won't happen. 

Definitely not the Q&A, individual photos might happen if Gaga changes her mind but I don't think a petition will change it. Especially since petitions have been happening for a while about this. :rip: 

oh yeah, I agree. Q&A isn't happening, but I think people will whine enough until Gaga feels bad about the photo situation. 

shoful

Didn't she use to have individual sessions and talk with everyone privately? What happened to that

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Just now, shoful said:

Didn't she use to have individual sessions and talk with everyone privately? What happened to that

right?

beboskoukla

agree so much! it's totally unfair!

nothing against the other people but idont need 5 more people that i dont even know on my picture with gaga and than i cant even stand next to her because someone else is next to her. everyone should get his own photo with gaga!

i dont even have these vip tickets but for everyone who has it, it's unfair!! i hope you get your individual photo.

xoxo, Katarina

beboskoukla
10 minutes ago, shoful said:

agree so much!

xoxo, Katarina

12 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

agree so much! it's totally unfair!

nothing against the other people but idont need 5 more people that i dont even know on my picture with gaga and than i cant even stand next to her because someone else is next to her. everyone should get his own photo with gaga!

i dont even have these vip tickets but for everyone who has it, it's unfair!! i hope you get your individual photo.

I've been to one meet and greet like this (it was Meghan Trainor :emma:) and I had 5 other random people in my pic. I didn't really care that much because I didn't pay for the ticket and I didn't really care for Meghan that much but they would not budge on the individual photo idea. Plus, I know the ticket wasn't like $150 anyway so I wasn't expecting too much 

Nicole

I doubt it will change because purchasers were made aware of group photos before they purchased the ticket. So technically it's not unfair because people willingly bought the ticket lol, regardless of what $1500 bought you in the past.

it sucks. and who knows, maybe they'll consider changing things if they see enough fans being upset about it so I'm not gonna say a petition is pointless. But there's really no case to expect them to change the inclusion to a single photo.

RAMROD

I bet none of this will matter. The decisions must be made because of some reasons. Maybe it is time scheduling or maybe Gaga can't do long time backstage anymore like she used to. When you go to big 30, many things shifted and changing, that includes how our body works. As we get older, we get tired more easily. Especially for someone like Gaga who have her days fully booked each day already.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hausofcy

I was going to buy a dua lipa meet & Greet but they sold out immediately. It's only 130 euros and you get an individual photo, a Q&A, a signed polaroid pic with her and Some gifts. Gaga better take notes tbh

🇯🇵

at4v897m4rfw3c

The funny thing is that it is not even a Meet&Greet.

While it was a real Meet&Greet at the

artRAVE:

"Meet & Greet ‘ARTPOP ZONE’ Package

· One seat inside On-Stage ARTPOP Zone (elevated seated viewing area on-stage)
· One and a half hour pre-show VIP party at the venue
· Complimentary bar of beers, wines, soft drinks and selected spirits (pre-show party)
· Selection of gourmet bowl food circulating during the pre-show party
· Club DJ
· After-show Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga in private lounge area with cocktails and beverages
· Professional photograph taken with Lady Gaga
· Exclusive tour gift
· Official tour programme
· Commemorative VIP laminate
· Onsite VIP event manager"

its just a photo with other ppl at the

JWT:

"Ultimate Backstage Package

-Top priced seated ticket to see Lady Gaga live (ticket face value: £120 )
- Access to band Soundcheck
- Exclusive backstage tour - Dinner at backstage tour catering
- Pre show group professional photo with Lady Gaga (groups of 6)
- Souvenir Lady Gaga tour laminate + lanyard - Merchandise item designed exclusively for package purchasers
- Designated check-in with our on-site event staff "

I really dont understand how Gaga / her management comes to that insane pricing.
30% more expensive, compared to the artRAVE (which already was too much imo),
and then not even a real Meet&Greet and only a photo with several people (not even individual) ? :/

RAMROD
1 hour ago, hausofcy said:

I was going to buy a dua lipa meet & Greet but they sold out immediately. It's only 130 euros and you get an individual photo, a Q&A, a signed polaroid pic with her and Some gifts. Gaga better take notes tbh

Gaga did that when she was early in her career. But as the artists get bigger and won prestigious awards, their fees raised up and caused tickets pricing higher as well. It's business 101

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

courtneylove

Has anyone shared this petition in the JWT Vancouver Tour thread yet? Backstage Experience purchasers need to see this & that is her first show which will set the tone for the tour.

Archived