Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne World Tour going to Mexico

Mabel

Featured Posts

Back in February, Estadio BBVA Bancomer posted on Facebook that Gaga was in talks to perform at their venue in early 2018.

Today, five months later, they posted "Are you ready?" and a Joanne gif, but the post was quickly deleted. Some fans have been asking them about it but it seems like they haven't replied to anybody, at least not yet.

The Estadio BBVA Bancomer is a soccer stadium located in Monterrey, Mexico. Justin Bieber held a concert there back in February.

Blake
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I hope. Then people can stop complaining. No offense. :sis:

One show in Mexico isn't going to help Australia and Asia entirely missing out, boo. 

DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

One show in Mexico isn't going to help Australia and Asia entirely missing out, boo. 

Who said they won't follow? :sis:

GagaIsTheCure

How bout 'Joanne World Tour going to AUSTRALIA' :giveup:
I need gaga to come here :giveup:

Savage

Why have we ruled out the possibility that she is going to Australia? The North American BTWB dates didn't come out til far into the tour!! Monsters on GagaDaily are so PRESSED about literally everything tonight!! :saladga: 

drinkmytears
5 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

Why have we ruled out the possibility that she is going to Australia? The North American BTWB dates didn't come out til far into the tour!! Monsters on GagaDaily are so PRESSED about literally everything tonight!! :saladga: 

Exactly. Her shows in Jan 2013 were announced in Sept 2012 when the BTWB had been going on all summer.

Blake
33 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

27 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Exactly. Her shows in Jan 2013 were announced in Sept 2012 when the BTWB had been going on all summer.

Quote me next time y'all and stay pressed. We deserve dates so we can say what we wish. :whitney: 

Irrelevant
54 minutes ago, Blake said:

34 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

:saladga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Blake said:

Quote me next time y'all and stay pressed. We deserve dates so we can say what we wish. :whitney: 

I think we deserve dates too but it's obvious she's coming unless she breaks a jaw this time :whitney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

drinkmytears

I'm not pressed. I'm just saying that you, as well as many other people on here, should be optimistic! Its rare an entire tour schedule is announced before a tour begins. I'm sure she will tour Australia, maybe she wants to wait until the tour has started and there's a buzz. 

Blake
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

I'm not pressed. I'm just saying that you, as well as many other people on here, should be optimistic! Its rare an entire tour schedule is announced before a tour begins. I'm sure she will tour Australia, maybe she wants to wait until the tour has started and there's a buzz. 

It's also nice how Australia got only a few radio interviews for promo, and yet we still made The Cure chart highly without any promo at all. The little promo really tells she couldn't care less about making the trip for promo or a tour. 

Especially when Australia was the first country to pick up on Gaga after Canada and The Monster Ball originally was planned to start here. :rip: 

You're obviously pressed and shady if you're going to indirect my post, love. 

drinkmytears

It's also nice how Australia got only a few radio interviews for promo, and yet we still made The Cure chart highly without any promo at all. The little promo really tells she couldn't care less about making the trip for promo or a tour. 

Especially when Australia was the first country to pick up on Gaga after Canada and The Monster Ball originally was planned to start here. :rip: 

You're obviously pressed and shady if you're going to indirect my post, love. 

I'm not being pressed or shady at all...I was just quoting that user. I have no reason to be shady about the show, why wouldn't I want you or anyone in Australia to see the show? Many users on here, this thread included, is always talking about how the tour isn't coming to Asia, Australia, South America...I'm sure she will extend it just stay positive! 

SpookyKid
1 hour ago, Blake said:

or the rest of Latin America

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived