Jump to content
Lady Gaga - The Fame
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
rumor

Joanne World Tour going to Mexico

Featured Posts

Mabel   Paws Up 205
Mabel

Back in February, Estadio BBVA Bancomer posted on Facebook that Gaga was in talks to perform at their venue in early 2018.

Today, five months later, they posted "Are you ready?" and a Joanne gif, but the post was quickly deleted. Some fans have been asking them about it but it seems like they haven't replied to anybody, at least not yet.

The Estadio BBVA Bancomer is a soccer stadium located in Monterrey, Mexico. Justin Bieber held a concert there back in February.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark   Paws Up 6,473
ZacharyMark

I hope. Then people can stop complaining. No offense. :sis:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blake   Paws Up 4,432
Blake
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I hope. Then people can stop complaining. No offense. :sis:

One show in Mexico isn't going to help Australia and Asia entirely missing out, boo. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark   Paws Up 6,473
ZacharyMark
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

One show in Mexico isn't going to help Australia and Asia entirely missing out, boo. 

Who said they won't follow? :sis:

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneWayne   Paws Up 94
MaryJaneWayne

How bout 'Joanne World Tour going to AUSTRALIA' :giveup:
I need gaga to come here :giveup:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick Gervasi   Paws Up 829
Nick Gervasi

Why have we ruled out the possibility that she is going to Australia? The North American BTWB dates didn't come out til far into the tour!! Monsters on GagaDaily are so PRESSED about literally everything tonight!! :saladga: 

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
drinkmytears   Paws Up 2,251
drinkmytears
5 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

Why have we ruled out the possibility that she is going to Australia? The North American BTWB dates didn't come out til far into the tour!! Monsters on GagaDaily are so PRESSED about literally everything tonight!! :saladga: 

Exactly. Her shows in Jan 2013 were announced in Sept 2012 when the BTWB had been going on all summer.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ricardo   Paws Up 3,875
Ricardo

if they only bring her to Monterrey :grr: 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blake   Paws Up 4,432
Blake
33 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

Why have we ruled out the possibility that she is going to Australia? The North American BTWB dates didn't come out til far into the tour!! Monsters on GagaDaily are so PRESSED about literally everything tonight!! :saladga: 

 

27 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Exactly. Her shows in Jan 2013 were announced in Sept 2012 when the BTWB had been going on all summer.

Quote me next time y'all and stay pressed. We deserve dates so we can say what we wish. :whitney: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant   Paws Up 13,569
Irrelevant
54 minutes ago, Blake said:

One show in Mexico isn't going to help Australia and Asia entirely missing out, boo. 

 

34 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

Why have we ruled out the possibility that she is going to Australia? The North American BTWB dates didn't come out til far into the tour!! Monsters on GagaDaily are so PRESSED about literally everything tonight!! :saladga: 

:saladga:

  • Like 1
iconique

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant   Paws Up 13,569
Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Blake said:

 

Quote me next time y'all and stay pressed. We deserve dates so we can say what we wish. :whitney: 

I think we deserve dates too but it's obvious she's coming unless she breaks a jaw this time :whitney:

iconique

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
drinkmytears   Paws Up 2,251
drinkmytears
1 minute ago, Blake said:

 

Quote me next time y'all and stay pressed. We deserve dates so we can say what we wish. :whitney: 

I'm not pressed. I'm just saying that you, as well as many other people on here, should be optimistic! Its rare an entire tour schedule is announced before a tour begins. I'm sure she will tour Australia, maybe she wants to wait until the tour has started and there's a buzz. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blake   Paws Up 4,432
Blake
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

I'm not pressed. I'm just saying that you, as well as many other people on here, should be optimistic! Its rare an entire tour schedule is announced before a tour begins. I'm sure she will tour Australia, maybe she wants to wait until the tour has started and there's a buzz. 

It's also nice how Australia got only a few radio interviews for promo, and yet we still made The Cure chart highly without any promo at all. The little promo really tells she couldn't care less about making the trip for promo or a tour. 

Especially when Australia was the first country to pick up on Gaga after Canada and The Monster Ball originally was planned to start here. :rip: 

You're obviously pressed and shady if you're going to indirect my post, love. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
drinkmytears   Paws Up 2,251
drinkmytears
1 minute ago, Blake said:

It's also nice how Australia got only a few radio interviews for promo, and yet we still made The Cure chart highly without any promo at all. The little promo really tells she couldn't care less about making the trip for promo or a tour. 

Especially when Australia was the first country to pick up on Gaga after Canada and The Monster Ball originally was planned to start here. :rip: 

You're obviously pressed and shady if you're going to indirect my post, love. 

I'm not being pressed or shady at all...I was just quoting that user. I have no reason to be shady about the show, why wouldn't I want you or anyone in Australia to see the show? Many users on here, this thread included, is always talking about how the tour isn't coming to Asia, Australia, South America...I'm sure she will extend it just stay positive! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpookyKid   Paws Up 12,561
SpookyKid
1 hour ago, Blake said:

One show in Mexico isn't going to help Australia and Asia entirely missing out, boo. 

or the rest of Latin America

  • Like 1
Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×