💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would I be allowed to wear this to Joanne World Tour?

Chicka

Featured Posts

Chicka

So I'm brainstorming for an outfit for the concert. It's my first time in general admission and I want to look unique. I have an idea but I'm worried I would run into security issues. My idea includes LED lighting. I would, in theory (if I could even make it work lol), have one or two wires under my clothing connecting lights. Would I get in trouble for this? I mean they wouldn't see the wires but I might set off a metal detector. If they asked and I explained I had LED lights, would they allow that? The prohibited items list on the website for the venue my concert is at says nothing about lights. Has anyone else worn anything like that to a Gaga concert/concert in general? I feel like they might be understanding of costume type things like that since it is a Gaga concert, but I thought i'd ask what you think?

Luke78619

I mean, I have seen people with light up stuff in their hair before, but I can't say whether they had wires or anything :sweat: after the Ariana concert, i imagine if they saw wires on you, they would do something so it's up to you whether to take the risk imo

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

theahsfan

As long as your outfit doesn't have anything to do with bombs you'll be fine:emma:

Given recent world events I'm not sure they'd be very understanding of people wearing wires under their shirts. 

River

Wear your cowboy hat, the jeans and start the dance.

you kinda missed the opportunity, it's more ArtRave than Joanne..:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Mindblown
7 minutes ago, Cracks said:

I've seen a guy wearing something like this to the ARTrave! 

Honestly could've been me lol. I wore a LED hoodie I created myself to the artrave and there was a ton of wiring and battery packs. I wore it to two shows, an outdoor show, and an area show. Security didn't care either time. 

Perfume

I thought this would be like if you were gonna get dress coded for wearing a shirt that shows your stomach or something :diane: But yeah, If you do. Always have a backup shirt or something in case they don't let you in.

Also..

5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

#ReleaseThePrivateJetMV

sambetchen.gif

an angel held me like a child

3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

As long as your outfit doesn't have anything to do with bombs you'll be fine:emma:

This sums it up!

Archived