River
Just now, ChromeAngel said:

image.gif

she can't even  hit someone with a bag..:selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• 1 month later...
rodrigouuu
On 11/7/2017 at 6:24 PM, lg5 said:

It's real I'm sure. Most of the dates for this tour require credit card entry for the GA floor.  It'd be more sketchy if it was a paper ticket. 

I know that I don't need the card for my Vegas show, but for my Austin and Dallas ones I do

Did u went to the Aug 11 date (Las Vegas)? I just bought mine for the December show in Las Vegas from seat geek, and they say "Tickets to your event are managed by a third-party app used by T-Mobile Arena." I really don't understand how it works :giveup:

heda97

DOnt u need card + id to get in

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

On 11/07/2017 at 11:24 PM, DawnNutella said:

4 tickets but they're all on 1 card/purchase 

4 tickets for $1300??? 

ChromeAngel

Update: I got in and the show was life changing :giveup:

there wasn't a name on my card AND they didn't even check my ID. But then again scalped ticketes are legal in MN, which Isn't in most states I believe. 

2 hours ago, Yoyoo said:

Did u went to the Aug 11 date (Las Vegas)? I just bought mine for the December show in Las Vegas from seat geek, and they say "Tickets to your event are managed by a third-party app used by T-Mobile Arena." I really don't understand how it works :giveup:

Flash Seats is the third party app! T Mobile Arena uses it along with some other arenas I've been to. It's totally safe. Download the flash Seats app and your ticket will probably be there or tell you how to get it 

rodrigouuu
9 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Flash Seats is the third party app! T Mobile Arena uses it along with some other arenas I've been to. It's totally safe. Download the flash Seats app and your ticket will probably be there or tell you how to get it 

Great, What a relief! 

giphy.gif

the e-mail also says that I'll have to wait until Dec 13 for an e-mail with instructions to get the tickets, so I guess I'll have to wait. I'll download the app tho and see if I can do something now...

Thanks for replying! :kara:

SiliconeMonster

I'm honestly so over the mess that is JWT tickets lol. I've heard multiple instances of people being told their tickets aren't authentic only for them to investigate it in the SLIGHTEST and then be allowed in because they realized they were wrong. I'm loving this tour, but I'm not loving the way it's being managed and organized for the fans.

I'd say contact SeatGeek and or LiveNation/Ticketmaster and ask them to confirm it's authenticity. And then you have permission to get revenge on whoever dared to sell you a fake ticket if it is one. :grr:

Find your freedom in the music

4 hours ago, Yoyoo said:

Great, What a relief! 

giphy.gif

the e-mail also says that I'll have to wait until Dec 13 for an e-mail with instructions to get the tickets, so I guess I'll have to wait. I'll download the app tho and see if I can do something now...

Thanks for replying! :kara:

Yes I'm sure it'll be all good! 

RAMROD

You;re good. But the card also a pass key to secret illuminati meeting with Gaga as the leader. Make sure you bring some sacrificial lamb with you. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LordEnigma

I got my tix on a gift card and they worked. It was for the MN date so idk how pressing the arenas are elsewhere.

rodrigouuu

Asked SeatGeek about it and they clarified everything! They say the way I got it is the safest way to get a ticket.

Here's what they said:

"The venue at which this event takes place exclusively uses a paperless ticketing system through a company called Flash Seats. All events at this venue require a Flash Seats account to gain entry and you will receive the tickets as transfer invitations from Flash Seats directly. These will be sent to your email address as soon as the venue makes them available.

When you claim your tickets and create a "Flash Seats" account, you will associate a credit card, ID, or mobile device with the account. You can either swipe the card or scan the code from the mobile application to gain entry. This will be the method used by everyone at this event to get in.

Mobile transfers are one of the most secure forms of ticketing. It is also very convenient, because you just have to scan a QR code from your phone. No printing needed!"

Hope this clear up all the ones who had the same question. 

Archived