Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is my JWT Ticket Real?

ChromeAngel

Featured Posts

ChromeAngel

Listen up hunties! I need your help. 

giphy.gif

The biggest anxiety of my life is when I purchased a single ticket for $279 and it arrived as a debit card.

ezgif-775742272.gif?itok=KaetPwSN

I've only ever been to TMB and BTWB and I received a normal paper ticket both times. I can't handle the disappointment of ubering to the venue, fake ticket tucked securely in weave, and arriving to the show just to be stopped & frisked in  front of every queen in town. Surely I will meltdown and they will have to arrest me. 

giphy.gif

Here's what you need to know; I purchased the "ticket" from SeatGeek which was advertised on this website. The debit card is purple and the company is called Emburse which appears to be for business owners, according to their website. 

anigif_enhanced-31017-1454409596-2.gif

The card has the MasterCard logo on it, It's for the GA floor, and I'm unsure if it's a part of any package because SeatGeek never specified. Apparently it's an "official" resale ticket. 

Kim-Kardashian-gifs-kim-kardashian-39204So, hunties, is their any hope for me? 

Kim-Kardashian-gifs-kim-kardashian-39204

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

Some dates on the JWT are card-entry only and don't have normal tickets, so if you bought it from a trustworthy site it's likely genuine :)

duskball

Yeah some tickets are card entry only. Like mine. I have to switch it though cause I lost the card I used to purchase it

LordEnigma

I bought two GA gift card tickets and then got so much anxiety I spent another $1000 to get instant download tickets :gum:

This tour seems so sketchy, but god damn I'm getting in there.

harajukumatt
8 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Some dates on the JWT are card-entry only and don't have normal tickets, so if you bought it from a trustworthy site it's likely genuine :)

This.

They send you a card, you have to bring it with you when you go to the venue.

DawnNutella

Mine came as a credit card type thing too, its for ga. I'm praying it's real but won't know until the day of the concert because I don't think there's any way to check. (I spent almost $1300 and it's a 3.5 hr drive so it'll be bad if it doesn't work):toofunny: 

Miracle
3 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

Mine came as a credit card type thing too, its for ga. I'm praying it's real but won't know until the day of the concert because I don't think there's any way to check. (I spent almost $1300 and it's a 3.5 hr drive so it'll be bad if it doesn't work):toofunny: 

$1300 for a GA ticket?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Miracle
3 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

Contact Live Nation or Ticketmaster?

He bought a ticket from an (I think) illegal website, do you think contacting Livenation or Ticketmaster is a good idea?

It's real I'm sure. Most of the dates for this tour require credit card entry for the GA floor.  It'd be more sketchy if it was a paper ticket. 

I know that I don't need the card for my Vegas show, but for my Austin and Dallas ones I do

DawnNutella
4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

$1300 for a GA ticket?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4 tickets but they're all on 1 card/purchase 

ChromeAngel
15 minutes ago, Miracle said:

He bought a ticket from an (I think) illegal website, do you think contacting Livenation or Ticketmaster is a good idea?

I don't think SeatGeek is illegal? But I'm also not, like, the smartest person.

tumblr_n77yalWddR1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Idk 

3efca5e94877a313b9aa58dc6840eb9c.jpg

River

give it to me and I'll check :stalkga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived