Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tour Rehearsals: Gaga has "a lot of catching up to do"

Stef

Featured Posts

venusxillusion

I'm not worried at all, this is a woman who redid an entire arena world tour in 3 weeks.  Everyone she's working with on this tour is at the top of their game and genuinely care about her.  She'll be fine and I think it'll be her best tour since Monster Ball

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

I feel bad for all the hate Gaga is getting today, but yet again she hasn't even tweeted to explain what's going on  :nails:

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 hours ago, Weasel said:

This is what happens when you put acting above your singing career during an album cycle ladies. 

Lets just be happy she didn't cancel the tour... she got the opportunity to be in ASIB and I'm proud of her for going out of her way to star in it. Also, ASIB technically is her singing career.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Enigma
5 minutes ago, venusxillusion said:

I think it'll be her best tour since Monster Ball

You think it'll be better than TFM everytime she releases something new, stop being delusional :madge:

Spoiler

Sue me :reductive:

3 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

I have a job, go to the best university in the world for what I do, have had multiple successful internships there, have a summer filled with vacations and concerts, many friends, a gym membership, and great family and pets.

I don't need a hobby, I'm spending a bit of free time on this website devoted to something I love the same as you. 

MindTrappa is legit and is always sharing info before it comes out and has proven himself as reliable. If you don't want to believe that, it's on you. 

But don't tell me to get a hobby. Get a life outside of dissing strangers online.

All this tying just so you can at and believe that the tour isn't going to be good? Effort so you can be upset? I only put in effort so I can be excited you should try and do the same

The Child
4 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

I'd rather hear a song and be able to recognize it and sing along. Completely changing the melody and instrumental throws the crowd off. Some minor changes can sound cool, but completely rearranging the track just makes it something different 

She should do it the Britney way, rearranging the intro of the song and add a breakdown here and there but keep the original instrumental.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

drinkmytears
14 minutes ago, Jed said:

All this tying just so you can at and believe that the tour isn't going to be good? Effort so you can be upset? I only put in effort so I can be excited you should try and do the same

What? All I've done in this thread is defend that the tour is in fact going to be good and that she doesn't need to do a lot of rehearsal. All I said was that MindTrappa is reliable, and he didn't say the tour would be bad- he just said that she hadn't been rehearsing. 

5 hours ago, Arturo said:

Rihanna Anti world tour teas. She ended up postponing the first 10ish shows.

Salem with Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour

Gagaloo911

Can't wait till she proves all you Negative Nancies wrong and makes yall look stupid just like she did with the Super Bowl. Nothing but a much of ungrateful little brats... 

Ronk
2 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

my date was one of the last ones and that was the best concert I've ever been to

tumblr_mybasikyVn1rkuf1ao1_500.gif

Same.

I live outside the space time continuum.

TAIPEI

don't worry about it AT ALL, she is Gaga. she will do her best as always, i am a little bit glad that she and her team postponed/canceled the Dive Bar tour, so that she can do it better and make it more perfectly for the JWT, be happy everyone!

NIghtmareElm

Has the stage been built yet?  

Honestly I really don't mind.  Gaga recycles most of her dancing.  While I like watching her dance because she is a performer, she is a singer mostly.  She falls back on her strong live vocals unlike that other blonde pop star that lips her way through a tour.  

Wouldn't be surprised if DIC is doesn't have a lot of dancing.  It'll probably be a similar performance to Government Hooker performance at BTWB. 

As long as she doesn't postpone any shows, I'm happy.  I'm traveling from Ohio to Cali to see her in less than a month.

Plus she redid TMB in a really short amount of time on a cheapish budget.  I heard she didn't have a lot of money to redesign the show.

NIghtmareElm

Also this info came from another reliable insider.  These insiders have always spilled out bullcrap.

Archived