"Rehearsal"

Everything is done except how her stage presence is then :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
21 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Thank GOD I did not buy tickets to this tour. She totally pushed it to the back burner and I am not going to pay good money for a half assed show. Her best shows took her months of rehearsals. 

I'll wait until I see fan cam videos to decide if I shall buy a ticket later on or I will just wait for her next tour. 

The Monster Ball 2.0 was really rushed, but it worked really well, so :shrug:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

sara57
13 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm not saying that Y'all don't have to be mad like I said, I'm mad and upset too. But the problem is is that people are getting overzealous about this. 

And if I'm being honest, I don't think there'd be a difference between her saying it and websites and Bud Light saying it, because, at the end of the day, it's still postponed. It's still not happening this week. Sure, it'd come from Gaga herself, but you're only saying that because local websites and Bud Light are saying that. If Gaga had announced it herself, you would be saying "Oh well, thank God she announced it instead of Bud Light or local articles". No.

Yeah, they could have predicted this, and in fact, we all could have. She was filming ASIB and she needed to rehearse.

Again, I'm not saying that we don't have the right to be mad, but also, some people are definitely overreacting about this. 

No, I'm saying that because we were all used to Gaga announcing this kind of things with her Instagam and Twitter posts, making us feel she is really sad and disappointed too if this happens. And now it looks like she doesn't care at all about it, letting other accounts to announce it and not saying a word. 

Reality
1 minute ago, sara57 said:

No, I'm saying that because we were all used to Gaga announcing this kind of things with her Instagam and Twitter posts, making us feel she is really sad and disappointed too if this happens. And now it looks like she doesn't care at all about it, letting other accounts to announce it and not saying a word. 

Well, that doesn't mean that she doesn't care or wants us to think she doesn't care. I mean, she loves any and every  opportunity she gets to reconnect and rekindle with her fans, so it's not like she's not disappointed or anything.

🃏🖤👹

sara57
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, that doesn't mean that she doesn't care or wants us to think she doesn't care. I mean, she loves any and every  opportunity she gets to reconnect and rekindle with her fans, so it's not like she's not disappointed or anything.

Yeah, I agree, I just have that feeling since she's not posting anything so we can't know how she feels about it.  i would like her to say something at last. 

NewUsername
35 minutes ago, sara57 said:

When Gaga finally says something about it herself, I can already imagine some people on here "OMG, so she has time to write a whole past about the cancellation, but she doesn't have time to DO the show?" :smh: :selena:

Katie14
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

But, I mean, why postponing the Dive Bar show? There is barely any production in it, the only thing she probably has to do is a soundcheck before the show :huh:

Because she needs the time she would be spending rehearsing for the Dive Bar Tour and performing it to rehearse for the JWT. She will probably reschedule once she know for sure she has enough time for the JWT cause thats the priority. 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Katie14 said:

Because she needs the time she would be spending rehearsing for the Dive Bar Tour and performing it to rehearse for the JWT. She will probably reschedule once she know for sure she has enough time for the JWT cause thats the priority. 

What would she rehearse for the Dive Bar? :huh:

Fernster7

I hope the JWT is amazing then if she had to cancel the Dive Bar for it.

And she can include a link to her new song in her apology. :giggle:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Katie14
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What would she rehearse for the Dive Bar? :huh:

She at least needs to do a soundcheck and figure out which songs to performs and in what order. 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Katie14 said:

She at least needs to do a soundcheck and figure out which songs to performs and in what order. 

I already stated that she has to do a soundcheck. And that's probably the only thing, right?

Katie14
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I already stated that she has to do a soundcheck. And that's probably the only thing, right?

Shes probably just feeling behind and stressed out about the tour and doesn't want to be forced to focus on any extraneous things. Dont we all get that way when we have a huge test coming up or something like that? I know I fall behind on my other duties and try to focus 100% on studying. 

Whispering
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What Gaga should do as well tbh :air: Same versions and choreos for a decade, people who have been on more tours basically see the same thing over and over again :air:

God, no! I like the familiarity of the dance moves and the hit songs. Casual fans make up most of the audience and want the same!

JoanneMonster
2 hours ago, Stef said:

it started out well but as the tour progressed she also progressively lost interest and the choreo became very half assed :/ 

my date was one of the last ones and that was the best concert I've ever been to

tumblr_mybasikyVn1rkuf1ao1_500.gif

I See You

Archived