Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tour Rehearsals: Gaga has "a lot of catching up to do"

Stef

Featured Posts

Reality
Just now, Stef said:

To be fair everyone was praising it before we knew how far behind she supposedly is on this massive tour in terms of rehearsal :air: 

Well, that's what I mean. Now that we know that she's behind in rehearsal, it's all of a "terrible idea" to do this.

I'm sure she'll make this up somehow; I'm sure she's just as upset to postpone this as we are.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbit Heart
22 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

But she had time to perform at a wedding for 1-2 hours?

42c8e34114.png

Right. Good luck Gaga. I don't know what's going on with you, but hopefully everything comes together.

She's consumed with the bling, the one thing she fought against  at the beginning, I loved her for that, now she's buying houses 24M worth etc. Dive Bar is just fun, while 2M$ for a show at the wedding is something no one would resist!  

Lextyr97

Do you guys really think her team wouldn't allow her enough time for rehearsal? I think you guys are working too much and that this rumor is total BS

sara57
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

You're acting like you know the ins and outs of this business and what she does. Some fans, like you, are being so hypocritical and judgmental when you yourself don't know the full situation. Now, do I know the full situation? No. No one here does, but I'm sure the last thing she wanted to do was postpone this tour.

Now am I mad? Am I upset? Hell yeah. I've been counting down the days for this because even though it's just a little dive bar tour, it's still exciting.

It's interesting how you and so many other people are all of a sudden having a problem with this now. This whole "she shouldn't have booked these tours," and "she should have started rehearsing earlier," and "she should know the timing" attitude that Y'all are having should have been said when she announced it.

There is literally no difference between what she's done. She's still booked it, and she still is under pressure with rehearsals, and perhaps this was the inevitable, I don't know. But now that she's postponed it, suddenly everyone's like "Oh! She shouldn't have done this!" when in fact we were all praising her for doing another Dive Bar Tour.

Yeah, we don't know the whole situation just because Gaga didn't want to announce this herself and tell what's going on but she let some local websites and Bud Light to do it. I'm sure it would be different that she said what was going on and what are the reasons. According to the things we know right now, and that's almost nothing expect that "she needs to rehearse more etc.", fans have right to be mad and disappointed.

And yes, I'm having a problem with this because it just shows how unreliable Gaga and her team are. I'm absolutely sure that this was the last thing they wanted, but they're all professionals and could've predicted this. It wasn't so difficult to predict that she has no time even for us, if that's the real reason. 

And maybe people had plans and spent their money to be there for that show, you don't know. I will be travelling to Berlin, more than 1200 kilometers from my home, just to see her in October. I have spent hundreds and hundreds euros for that, and I was bleeding for that money and saving it for years so I can afford that. And it just takes her one moment to cancel or postpone it even is people had plans. So yes, they have right to be mad.

mister max
3 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

She's consumed with the bling, the one thing she fought against  at the beginning, I loved her for that, now she's buying houses 24M worth etc. Dive Bar is just fun, while 2M$ for a show at the wedding is something no one would resist!  

Can you stop being so negative about every move gaga makes, its annoying :sweat:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

AJH219

As always LM melting down with zero information from anyone reliable :air: In just a few weeks, you'll all be crawling out of the cracks praising her to high heaven again. Its the same old cycle. Wash, rinse, repeat. How a gracious person like Lady Gaga got stuck with such a fan base will always be a mystery to me. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Arturo
51 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

She isn't a good dancer, she has little energy, barely addresses the crowd, neglects playing huge hits, and hardly sings along to a blaring track. Not to mention she can never start on time and is disrespectful to her crowds.

I've seen her once with AWT and her vocals were good, her dancing was good, her energy was good, and she was on time. Unless every other concert she's ever done was the exact opposite I think she's fine.

Reality
1 minute ago, sara57 said:

Yeah, we don't know the whole situation just because Gaga didn't want to announce this herself and tell what's going on but she let some local websites and Bud Light to do it. I'm sure it would be different that she said what was going on and what are the reasons. According to the things we know right now, and that's almost nothing expect that "she needs to rehearse more etc.", fans have right to be mad and disappointed.

And yes, I'm having a problem with this because it just shows how unreliable Gaga and her team are. I'm absolutely sure that this was the last thing they wanted, but they're all professionals and could've predicted this. It wasn't so difficult to predict that she has no time even for us, if that's the real reason. 

And maybe people had plans and spent their money to be there for that show, you don't know. I will be travelling to Berlin, more than 1200 kilometers from my home, just to see her in October. I have spent hundreds and hundreds euros for that, and I was bleeding for that money and saving it for years so I can afford that. And it just takes her one moment to cancel or postpone it even is people had plans. So yes, they have right to be mad.

I'm not saying that Y'all don't have to be mad like I said, I'm mad and upset too. But the problem is is that people are getting overzealous about this. 

And if I'm being honest, I don't think there'd be a difference between her saying it and websites and Bud Light saying it, because, at the end of the day, it's still postponed. It's still not happening this week. Sure, it'd come from Gaga herself, but you're only saying that because local websites and Bud Light are saying that. If Gaga had announced it herself, you would be saying "Oh well, thank God she announced it instead of Bud Light or local articles". No.

Yeah, they could have predicted this, and in fact, we all could have. She was filming ASIB and she needed to rehearse.

Again, I'm not saying that we don't have the right to be mad, but also, some people are definitely overreacting about this. 

🃏🖤👹

Weasel
37 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

tbh, who even cares about the dive tour show--it's a one night thing and hardly a big deal if its cancelled.

That being said--it was only one night and we all know how informal and gritty the show was, so not sure why she'd bother postponing a performance we all had low expectations for (by which i mean, not expecting theatrics/costumes/choreography). She couldnt fly to vegas and play the piano for an 1.5 (or less) set? 

Well you know, perhaps the fact she performed at 2 events this years might had people looking forward to this :/

TheBatman

I wonder what the concept of the show is and what kind of statement she is going to make with it. I'm surprised at how short a rehearsal period she will have! It makes me wonder her level of involvement with the vision and everything. Like she's been out hiking while other people figured out her show. I don't know, obviously we don't see everything she's probably had millions of meeting about the tour behind closed doors. I want her to ditch the old choreography one day and do something new with the hits! But if you only have a little time to rehearse, I can see how using the same choreography is a lot easier.

Irrelevant
49 minutes ago, yes said:

Tbh, it doesn't surprise that she's behind on rehearsals. Didn't she only have like a week or two to rehearse for the Monster Ball 2.0?

Yeah and all her costumes got stolen or something before the first show too so that was a mess :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

I'm just praying the house of gaga made nice clothes for the concert.  I felt like artrave were cartoonish and not very inspired like her first 2 tours.

Archived