💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tour Rehearsals: Gaga has "a lot of catching up to do"

Stef

Featured Posts

JR Gg
On 13/07/2017 at 2:26 AM, tsvet said:

She will probably just retire after this tour. I kind of feel it coming. Bookmark me. 

Bookmark your arse :selena: She loves music. I'm certain she will have a career as long as Madonna's :selena:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xyz1BBW.png

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

misunderstood
On 7/11/2017 at 3:11 PM, iFameMonzter said:

Should have known how much **** a tour takes but she decides to do a movie before it instead of rehearsing 

I also hope ya'll realize it wasn't up to her to schedule the filming dates of the movie. That's why the tour started late. I'm pretty sure if she had the choice she'd film the movie after the tour but it comes out next year and they have to do editing and everything. Stop acting as if she decides when she gets to do things lol.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

gagaisitalian

Hmmm I'm not afraid. With Joanne, I was expecting a toned-down tour anyways. With Gaga playing the piano, guitar, and keytar in her sets these days, I'm sure she is way less focused on dancing unless it's the hits like JD, PF, BR, etc.

And like someone said on page one, stuff like costumes and stage design aren't rehearsals and are probably complete.

1ooo d0veZ
On 7/12/2017 at 2:50 PM, Ray of Light said:

Are we acting like The Monster Ball, the tour most fans religiously worship, wasn't also equally rushed? She changed the entire thing mid-tour and ROCKED it. 

Do not compare the two.That was a different time.She was a ...different artist for lack of nicer terms.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

AshIey
On 7/13/2017 at 11:39 AM, PropaGaga said:

She still has control over everything. Just because she's not in with the band and dancers physically doesn't mean she can't review what they're doing. Ruth and Andrea have also been by her side constantly throughout the past couple of months, presumably going over plans for the show. Fans need to keep in mind that Gaga's health takes priority these days; she is required to take a break every once in awhile. And since she's been working non stop for a little over a year, she was certainly due for one before going on a world tour.

Everything will be fine. This truly did not warrant a thread, let alone 11 pages.

Then why did you say any of this in the first place lol. Surely you know by now how this fanbase would react.

Miel
On July 12, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Ray of Light said:

Are we acting like The Monster Ball, the tour most fans religiously worship, wasn't also equally rushed? She changed the entire thing mid-tour and ROCKED it. 

I heard that MB2.0 was still planned to go through in February, after Fame Kills. It was MB1.0 that was like super last minute, I think.

But that's besides the point. I agree with you that she has the ability to make this work. I mean, she put together the Coachella set in two months- even if she's catching up on rehearsals, this must have been at least partially planned for months (if not, a year+ in her head/with her team).

3 points in and ready for more

Archived