Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tour Rehearsals: Gaga has "a lot of catching up to do"

Stef

Featured Posts

mister max
Just now, Miracle said:

I'm scared she may postpone the tour.

She is just rehearsing no need to worry about things that will probably not happen

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
11 minutes ago, Jed said:

Lmfao you guys need hobbies I swear to god

This is our hobby

sara57
32 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I feel bad for her. I mean, yes, I'm upset that the Dive Bar Tour is postponed, but with the movie and stuff, I'm sure she's exhausted and is just trying her to best.

Understandable, but I just hope that she can find the time to do all this.

She's exhausted from two-week holiday in Montauk she has recently had? :nails: 

C'mon, she is 10 years into her career, has had 4 big world tours, she knows how much rehearsing she needs. She just shouldn't do this right now bc of timing and yes, I think it's unprofessional and fans have right to be mad. If we're her fans, it doesn't mean we're sheeps and we don't have to support every single thing. This just wasn't fair, especially with her not telling anything to us. We've deserved that at least.

It was awkaward to see all the dancers & musicians meeting up to do rehearsal and stuff but nothing about Gaga... They have been working on the tour since mid-may If I'm right and it's not like Gaga will just arrive there with everything ready and just sing. Everbody knows this woman has a vision for her show so she probably picks every little piece possible to put her vision on the road.

I'm just... waiting to see how this will ends

TeenIdle

I'm kinda mad she's so passionately hardworking when it comes to side projects but lazy af when it comes to music :awkney:

LUO YI
15 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

I'd rather hear a song and be able to recognize it and sing along. Completely changing the melody and instrumental throws the crowd off. Some minor changes can sound cool, but completely rearranging the track just makes it something different 

That's not Madonna's case :lolga: she makes it and her crowds enjoy it. Most of the fanbase wanted to hear more changes in the RHT actually. She knows her ****.

The night sky tells all

Miel
37 minutes ago, Stef said:

it started out well but as the tour progressed she also progressively lost interest and the choreo became very half assed :/ 

I actually thought it got better over time, but not necessarily the choreography (which I agree got... lazier). She seemed to be having more fun, though.

3 points in and ready for more

AmenTheNight

This girl has time for A Star Is Born, taking holidays and rehearse+perform for a billionnaire, and she ends up cancelling a Dive Bar show and being late on rehearsals for her post-Superbowl World Tour ? :awkney: Someone needs to reevaluate her priorities

Rabbit Heart

All this mess for a movie that'll flop like Witness! She should've never starred in it, she should've just done the soundtrack! Let's face it she's not that good as an actress :/

Miracle
3 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

I'm kinda mad she's so passionately hardworking when it comes to side projects but lazy af when it comes to music :awkney:

The movie is about music. She's recorded a full album for it.

Reality
2 minutes ago, sara57 said:

She's exhausted from two-week holiday in Montauk she has recently had? :nails: 

C'mon, she is 10 years into her career, has had 4 big world tours, she knows how much rehearsing she needs. She just shouldn't do this right now bc of timing and yes, I think it's unprofessional and fans have right to be mad. If we're her fans, it doesn't mean we're sheeps and we don't have to support every single thing. This just wasn't fair, especially with her not telling anything to us. We've deserved that at least.

You're acting like you know the ins and outs of this business and what she does. Some fans, like you, are being so hypocritical and judgmental when you yourself don't know the full situation. Now, do I know the full situation? No. No one here does, but I'm sure the last thing she wanted to do was postpone this tour.

Now am I mad? Am I upset? Hell yeah. I've been counting down the days for this because even though it's just a little dive bar tour, it's still exciting.

It's interesting how you and so many other people are all of a sudden having a problem with this now. This whole "she shouldn't have booked these tours," and "she should have started rehearsing earlier," and "she should know the timing" attitude that Y'all are having should have been said when she announced it.

There is literally no difference between what she's done. She's still booked it, and she still is under pressure with rehearsals, and perhaps this was the inevitable, I don't know. But now that she's postponed it, suddenly everyone's like "Oh! She shouldn't have done this!" when in fact we were all praising her for doing another Dive Bar Tour.

🖤👹

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

The movie is about music. She recorded a full album for it during what should've been her current album's ongoing era.

Fixed :hor:

Sorry I'm pressed rn :selena:

Born To Slay

Thank gosh I'm going to her NYC show at the end of August. I'd hate to be going to one of the opening nights.

Stef
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

But now that she's postponed it, suddenly everyone's like "Oh! She shouldn't have done this!" when in fact we were all praising her for doing another Dive Bar Tour.

To be fair everyone was praising it before we knew how far behind she supposedly is on this massive tour in terms of rehearsal :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Thank GOD I did not buy tickets to this tour. She totally pushed it to the back burner and I am not going to pay good money for a half assed show. Her best shows took her months of rehearsals. 

I'll wait until I see fan cam videos to decide if I shall buy a ticket later on or I will just wait for her next tour. 

Archived