Tour Rehearsals: Gaga has "a lot of catching up to do"

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

There's difference between planning and rehearsing though...

Like I said before Madonna is rehearsing for months before launching a tour and she always makes it epic... Generally Gaga's first dates have a sense of rushed and not rehearsed enough... And that's a mess for people for are attending to her first concert...

If the whole show already has been planned and she just needs to do her part, it is a big difference tho :sweat:

Not to mention the choreos for SB and Coachella will also be used in the tour.

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

8 minutes ago, Jed said:

Why you guys rile yourselves up over "insiders" will always confuse me

It makes sense. 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

tbh, who even cares about the dive tour show--it's a one night thing and hardly a big deal if its cancelled.

That being said--it was only one night and we all know how informal and gritty the show was, so not sure why she'd bother postponing a performance we all had low expectations for (by which i mean, not expecting theatrics/costumes/choreography). She couldnt fly to vegas and play the piano for an 1.5 (or less) set? 

People are more disturbed for the new music she should have played there than by the show itself tbh

drinkmytears
1 minute ago, Jed said:

Lmfao you guys need hobbies I swear to god

I have a job, go to the best university in the world for what I do, have had multiple successful internships there, have a summer filled with vacations and concerts, many friends, a gym membership, and great family and pets.

I don't need a hobby, I'm spending a bit of free time on this website devoted to something I love the same as you. 

MindTrappa is legit and is always sharing info before it comes out and has proven himself as reliable. If you don't want to believe that, it's on you. 

But don't tell me to get a hobby. Get a life outside of dissing strangers online.

LetsGetHigh

But she had time to perform at a wedding for 1-2 hours?

42c8e34114.png

Right. Good luck Gaga. I don't know what's going on with you, but hopefully everything comes together.

Tbh, y'all overreacting a little bit. She's never been one to rehearse for more than a month. The show will be great and if she f*cks up choreo, production will make up for it. :awkney:

TropicOfCANCER
Just now, monketsharona said:

People are more disturbed for the new music she should have played there than by the show itself tbh

this is silly. she vaguely alluded to new music--and only because she was asked about it--but any logical fan would know there wasn't any new music coming. Plus, when she talked about playing new music, she meant at the tour, not the dive bar show.

JupiterDrive
22 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

What tour takes 5 months of rehearsals? She left herself 2 months. She had hardly any rehearsal time for Coachella and still put on a great show.

Don't ask me ask her 

mister max
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The new music which was never confirmed right?

Oh well

42c8e34114.png

mister max
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

42c8e34114.png

She probably wasnt that tired from rehearsals then yet

42c8e34114.png

Who knows maybe she didnt even started back then

42c8e34114.png

Clever Username

Just throw a couple hay bales on stage and learn the do-si-do and just wing it 

42c8e34114.png

thopekas

I hope the tour is already ready like planned,directed,visualised,choreographed(the old and some new for DIC maybe) ,so she just has to rehearse where she is walking-running-standing etc . I hope the tour starts at least good and she can add things later,but anyway its gonna last only for 5months  so im afraid its gonna be a small show in production like the Coachella Set ,not similar to Monster Ball or Born This Way Ball .

TeenIdle
5 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

42c8e34114.png

Right. Good luck Gaga. I don't know what's going on with you, but hopefully everything comes together.

The supplies for the farm don't pay for themselves $$$

Archived