💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tour Rehearsals: Gaga has "a lot of catching up to do"

Stef

Featured Posts

Fame IV
5 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

On top of all the dissapointement, I realize how much I miss the time when Gaga would come foward and talk to us.

She's so secretive those days... makes me sad

Her fans are negative and make a drama out of anything, so it's better to stay secretive.

A Star is Born ⭐

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef
Just now, drinkmytears said:

They probably have had a show designed already, and Gaga just has to show up and do her part.

britney level involvement teas :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I just want her to take care of herself and her health. She works so hard as it is. :pray: 

We're all Stronger Together!

9 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

She isn't a good dancer, she has little energy, barely addresses the crowd, neglects playing huge hits, and hardly sings along to a blaring track. Not to mention she can never start on time and is disrespectful to her crowds.

every time I've seen her she's been amazing (sure her dancing isn't Beyoncé level) but it's still a good show she puts on. Last time I seen her she was 15 minutes late, I've waited longer for Gaga to start a show. Her last tour she neglected some hits but she explained before the tour that she doesn't really enjoy performing her old hits now. She still did staple songs but she included fan favourites and songs that would mesh well and fit in with ANTI. 

Anyway, the news of Gaga being behind is worrying because even with enough rehearsal time her tours start out bare in comparison to how they end. She always adds as the tour goes on, BTWB is a good example of this. The lighting was **** and the place was just very empty looking but by the time the tour was cancelled she had added new lighting, new songs, new props and new outfits. 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Madonna tends to do entirely new choreography, rearrange all her old hits, and

What Gaga should do as well tbh :air: Same versions and choreos for a decade, people who have been on more tours basically see the same thing over and over again :air:

mister max

I cant at yall saying she is doing this tour in a rush :air: she literally has been planning it since before the superbowl

CevjsoNWAAEKpxM?format=jpg

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

theahsfan

I think this is a lesson for her to actually commit to projects tbh

The Cure would agree

drinkmytears
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What Gaga should do as well tbh :air: Same versions and choreos for a decade, people who have been on more tours basically see the same thing over and over again :air:

I'd rather hear a song and be able to recognize it and sing along. Completely changing the melody and instrumental throws the crowd off. Some minor changes can sound cool, but completely rearranging the track just makes it something different 

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Madonna tends to do entirely new choreography, rearrange all her old hits, and only does one or two acoustic songs.

Yeah but Madonna works for months on her rehearsals for tours... Not Gaga..

drinkmytears
3 minutes ago, Jed said:

Why you guys rile yourselves up over "insiders" will always confuse me

MindTrappa is 100% legit. He has genuine connections to Gaga's Team and ran one of the biggest fan sites for years.

mister max

Since yall seem to listen to mindtrappa :sweat:

Everything's fine. She's just rehearsing for the tour.

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, mister max said:

I cant at yall saying she is doing this tour in a rush :air: she literally has been planning it since before the superbowl

CevjsoNWAAEKpxM?format=jpg

There's difference between planning and rehearsing though...

Like I said before Madonna is rehearsing for months before launching a tour and she always makes it epic... Generally Gaga's first dates have a sense of rushed and not rehearsed enough... And that's a mess for people for are attending to her first concerts...

1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

MindTrappa is 100% legit. He has genuine connections to Gaga's Team and ran one of the biggest fan sites for years.

Lmfao you guys need hobbies I swear to god

TropicOfCANCER

tbh, who even cares about the dive tour show--it's a one night thing and hardly a big deal if its cancelled.

That being said--it was only one night and we all know how informal and gritty the show was, so not sure why she'd bother postponing a performance we all had low expectations for (by which i mean, not expecting theatrics/costumes/choreography). She couldnt fly to vegas and play the piano for an 1.5 (or less) set? 

Archived