rumor

Tour Rehearsals: Gaga has "a lot of catching up to do"

Stef

Featured Posts

Dominic
Just now, FATCAT said:

giphy.gif

Hide contents

I agree, but these past few months haven't been physically demanding or anything. ASIB was probably exhausting, but the SB was an oolong time ago.

Coachella and ASIB as well as all the other bits she does. I'd say that was tiring. I forgot about the SB :rip:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

What tour takes 5 months of rehearsals? She left herself 2 months. She had hardly any rehearsal time for Coachella and still put on a great show.

It really depends on how much the artist wants to rehearse :shrug: Madonna always rehearses like 3 months, while Gaga starts a month before and judging by this, they weren't even started one month before the tour. Just a random comparison. :shrug:

FATCAT
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

But, I mean, why postponing the Dive Bar show? There is barely any production in it, the only thing she probably has to do is a soundcheck before the show :huh:

There's much more to a show than we see during the hour show, but it does seem odd.

Purr more, hiss less.

Notthebling

On top of all the dissapointement, I realize how much I miss the time when Gaga would come foward and talk to us.

She's so secretive those days... makes me sad

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

PerfectIllusion

Only 1 month of rehearsal ? Maybe shes only singing then... :madge:

VOLANTIS
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

it started out well but as the tour progressed she also progressively lost interest and the choreo became very half assed :/ 

I don't think it started out that great either tbh. She relied too much on the set and the stage rather than choreo. The choreo for nonsingles were horrible as they were and neither the costumes or her stage presence were remarkable for what she has consistently given us. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Stef
3 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

What tour takes 5 months of rehearsals? She left herself 2 months. She had hardly any rehearsal time for Coachella and still put on a great show.

except she hadn't actually began rehearsals when she announced the DBT and done the billboard podcast, therefore she's really only left herself around 5 weeks, probably 4, and that includes running through the entire show, lighting and costumes included. nevermind learning the choreo and deciding what she axtually wants to do :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

3 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

I'm sorry but Rih is not a bad performer. 

read below, those are facts... it's not even an opinion, she is a bad performer... look at the vma performance :rip: 

2 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

She isn't a good dancer, she has little energy, barely addresses the crowd, neglects playing huge hits, and hardly sings along to a blaring track. Not to mention she can never start on time and is disrespectful to her crowds.

Stef
3 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Mindtrappa was wrong all of the Joanne Era. I wouldn't be surpised if this is fake news ;)

name 5 things he was wrong on

Signature loading… 👹🖤

nattuggla
4 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Only 1 month of rehearsal ? Maybe shes only singing then... :madge:

Well I can't imagine she will do a lot of a choreography for the Joanne songs except A-YO, DIC and John Wayne! :awkney:

And I bet she knows the choreography from her earlier songs very well. 

drinkmytears
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

It really depends on how much the artist wants to rehearse :shrug: Madonna always rehearses like 3 months, while Gaga starts a month before and judging by this, they weren't even started one month before the tour. Just a random comparison. :shrug:

Madonna tends to do entirely new choreography, rearrange all her old hits, and only does one or two acoustic songs.

a lot of Joanne is acoustic or music she would be performing with minimum choreography. Diamond Heart, Joanne, Million Reasons, Come To Mama, Angel Down, and Just Another Day probably won't have much in the way of choreo, if any. 

She already knows the choreography to A-YO, John Wayne, Perfect Illusion hasn't ever been performed with choreo, so the only song she has to learn is Dancin In Circles. 

MindTrappa was referring to tour rehearsals, that doesn't mean she hasn't filmed visuals or done shoots to use as content. Gaga doesn't make the costumes herself, nor does she build the stage. Everything will be fine. 

And I'm going to one of the first few shows....

Tbh, it doesn't surprise that she's behind on rehearsals. Didn't she only have like a week or two to rehearse for the Monster Ball 2.0?

drinkmytears
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

except she hadn't actually began rehearsals when she announced the DBT and done the billboard podcast, therefore she's really only left herself around 5 weeks, probably 4, and that includes running through the entire show, lighting and costumes included. nevermind learning the choreo and deciding what she axtually wants to do :neyde: 

We don't know when she taped the Billboard podcast though. 

Gaga doesn't design and sew her own costumes, nor does she the lighting, props, stage, etc. It might be her vision and I'm sure she has a say, but other people will have been working on these for months. 

They probably have had a show designed already, and Gaga just has to show up and do her part.

Archived