Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tour Rehearsals: Gaga has "a lot of catching up to do"

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

Also mindtrappa is propagaga.com, a well known and reliable source for all things Gaga. It would definitely explain why she postponed (more likely canceled her Dive Bar set) 

She prolly didn't realise how much rehearsing she'd have to do, guess it kinda explains a lot then :S 

See the quote below:

She hadn't even begun rehearsing for the tour at that point (when she recorded the Billboard podcast announcing the Dive Bar) so I imagine she realized the work she has cut out for her once she started. Her band and dancers have been in it for 2 months or more now. She has a lot of catching up to do.

mindtrappa, 54 mins ago

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

I'd prefer her to cancel rather than take on too much and injure herself again or become overworked. She hasn't stopped all year. :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Stef

Oh god y'all if this is another rushed mess like artRAVE then I'm lowkey glad my coins have not been spent, however I'm also extremely worried for her health :/ 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Notthebling

It's not her first tour. She should know how much rehearshal everyone needs by now..

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

OOPS22
Just now, Stef said:

Oh god y'all if this is another rushed mess like artRAVE then I'm lowkey glad my coins have not been spent :/ 

Sis what are you talking about? The artRave was amazing! :what:

This on the other hand, seems worrisome. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

I'd prefer her to cancel rather than take on too much and injure herself again or become overworked. She hasn't stopped all year. :)

original_Screen_Shot_2017-03-29_at_4.59.

Reality

I feel bad for her. I mean, yes, I'm upset that the Dive Bar Tour is postponed, but with the movie and stuff, I'm sure she's exhausted and is just trying her to best.

Understandable, but I just hope that she can find the time to do all this.

🖤👹

Stef
Just now, EDP said:

Sis what are you talking about? The artRave was amazing! :what:

This on the other hand, seems worrisome. 

it started out well but as the tour progressed she also progressively lost interest and the choreo became very half assed :/ 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Weasel

This is what happens when you put acting above your singing career during an album cycle ladies. 

venusfly

I'm not sure why she doesnt start rehearsals at the same time as her dancers, considering she's doing the same thing as them and is less skillful in doing so :huh: I'm sure she'll still pull off a great show though, she's done 3 world tours so I'm sure she knows what she's doing.

drinkmytears

I wouldn't worry 

she knows the choreography for all her old stuff, as well as the songs from Joanne that require it (except DIC) 

its probably more just blocking and staging, and sharpening up on the choreo.

things like costumes, visuals, etc aren't "rehearsals" and may already be done

Slayer
1 minute ago, Venusfly said:

I'm not sure why she doesnt start rehearsals at the same time as her dancers, considering she's doing the same thing as them and is less skillful in doing so :huh: I'm sure she'll still pull off a great show though, she's done 3 world tours so I'm sure she knows what she's doing.

I'm not sure why she doesn't just stop dancing. She can carry a show without it.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived