🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
lgbt

Transgender model EXPOSES Transphobic men on dating sites

Featured Posts

JamesFox   Paws Up 1,850
JamesFox
10 minutes ago, Lanius said:

Your post are starting to come off transphobic :wtf:

They don't look the same, you're having a go because people have preferences with what genitalia they prefer. It's like I have daddy issues, I love a good pounding by a daddy who is packin. Does that make me twinkphobic because I prefer daddies over twinks?

Edited by JamesFox
  • Like 5

PartySick   Paws Up 33,397
PartySick

They shouldn't have rejected her because of her being trans. They should've rejected her 'cause she's rude :deadbanana: The first guy was nice, though a bit ignorant, about it and she straight up insults him as if that'll help :laughga:

But yeah, I'm in that group of people that believes you can turn down a relationship with someone for something like gender identity, sexuality, race, etc without being considered a bigot. You like what you like and you have your own priorities when it comes to choosing a SO. If someone being trans wouldn't stop you from dating them, that's awesome! But others may not feel the same way. That doesn't automatically make them a bigot :shrug:

You're not entitled to the right to date an individual despite their preferences so being denied for any reason shouldn't be considered discrimination/prejudice/hate/whatever :laughga:

Spoiler

How they go about denying you is a different story though :ph34r:

The first guy was respectful if a bit ignorant in his wording. I wouldn't say he's transphobic and Shay really missed an opportunity to share a bit of education and knowledge there.

The third was just ignorant but it didn't seem like he wanted anything special anyway :laughga:

The others I'd say could definitely be considered transphobic :smh:

Anyway, I also feel that "exposing" these guys is a bit childish. Like, what good is going to come from creating a space to personally attack some ignorant people? :deadbanana: Do you think that's going to educate them or make them or others sympathetic to your position? :smh: You are in the oppressed group here and it's an unfortunate fact that you have to be more of an adult and more patient with people than a cis/het person. This ain't the way to do it, fam :laughga: It just comes off as spiteful and self serving which is fine I guess but you're not doing anyone any favors and you shouldn't pretend that insults and putting people on blast is any kind of justice :laughga:

• Like 11
In America we value guns, flags, and fake acts of patriotism over people, pain, and real acts of courage

BloodyGlory   Paws Up 1,437
BloodyGlory
Just now, Creativek said:

Thank you. I'm on mobile 

you're welcome :hug:

Spoiler

Mobile GGD sucks

Paws are up and proud

Lanius   Paws Up 1,047
Lanius
3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Lord show the op the way omg 

the world and people weren't made to make you happy or go on with your victimization fetish 

I'm a Gay Black Male, I know this country or the world in general wasn't made for people like me:poot:

Edited by Lanius
  • Like 3

Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,536
Ferrer Zorola
21 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Model for what? No hate but this world is crazier by day 

:air: 

you're the only one that noticed this lmao 

• Like 1
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

BloodyGlory   Paws Up 1,437
BloodyGlory
Just now, Rabbit Heart said:

Model for what? No hate but this world is crazier by day 

"I'm proud of my body and you should be proud of yours too"

Paws are up and proud

PartySick
1 minute ago, Lanius said:

I'm a Gay Black Male, I know this country or the world in general wasn't made for people like me:poot:

It's so weird :poot:

I'm a hispanic gay male that grew up in rural Florida and we could not think more differently :poot:

Different opinions make the world go 'round though, as long as civil discussions can be maintained that's all that really matters :flutter:

• Like 2
In America we value guns, flags, and fake acts of patriotism over people, pain, and real acts of courage

Lanius   Paws Up 1,047
Lanius
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

They shouldn't have rejected her because of her being trans. They should've rejected her 'cause she's rude :deadbanana: The first guy was nice, though a bit ignorant, about it and she straight up insults him as if that'll help :laughga:

But yeah, I'm in that group of people that believes you can turn down a relationship with someone for something like gender identity, sexuality, race, etc without being considered a bigot. You like what you like and you have your own priorities when it comes to choosing a SO. If someone being trans wouldn't stop you from dating them, that's awesome! But others may not feel the same way. That doesn't automatically make them a bigot :shrug:

You're not entitled to the right to date an individual despite their preferences so being denied for any reason shouldn't be considered discrimination/prejudice/hate/whatever :laughga:

Reveal hidden contents

How they go about denying you is a different story though :ph34r:

The first guy was respectful if a bit ignorant in his wording. I wouldn't say he's transphobic and Shay really missed an opportunity to share a bit of education and knowledge there.

The third was just ignorant but it didn't seem like he wanted anything special anyway :laughga:

The others I'd say could definitely be considered transphobic :smh:

Anyway, I also feel that "exposing" these guys is a bit childish. Like, what good is going to come from creating a space to personally attack some ignorant people? :deadbanana: Do you think that's going to educate them or make them or others sympathetic to your position? :smh: You are in the oppressed group here and it's an unfortunate fact that you have to be more of an adult and more patient with people than a cis/het person. This ain't the way to do it, fam :laughga: It just comes off as spiteful and self serving which is fine I guess but you're not doing anyone any favors and you shouldn't pretend that insults and putting people on blast is any kind of justice :laughga:

But do you recognize that POC and trans people are going to have a harder time dating compared to a Cis white man?

Lanius   Paws Up 1,047
Lanius
Just now, PartySick said:

I'm a hispanic gay male that grew up in rural Florida and we could not think more differently :poot:

Different opinions make the world go 'round though, as long as civil discussions can be maintained that's all that really matters :flutter:

That's kinda surprising because I've always heard that outside of major cities in Florida there's alot of racism

Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,536
Ferrer Zorola
22 minutes ago, PartySick said:

it's not about your context... being gay, not white, poor and female is much harder than being a rich white straight male literally everywhere. It's how society works. 

• Like 1
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody
12 minutes ago, Lanius said:

no one is forcing anyone to date her, but rejecting her based on her transgendered status is transphobic. If you reject someone because they're black, that's racist. There's no difference and there's really no arguing around it. You aren't born with your preferences, preferences are shaped by our society. Not to mention that a preference is discrimination, by definition. One may prefer apples but still not be opposed to oranges. That's preference. What ya'll are doing is saying I ONLY want Apples, I would NEVER eat an Orange. That's discrimination @BibleThisWay @lodylody

If you reject someone because they're a woman, what does that make you? Misogynistic? Are all of us gays misogynists? What about all the straight women? Them too?

Replaces apples with dicks and oranges with vaginas. Now replace apples with men and oranges with women. Now replace apples with blondes and oranges with brunettes. Now with natural and artificial genitalia.

All preferences.

• Like 6

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody
11 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

They don't look the same, you're having a go because people have preferences with what genitalia they prefer. It's like I have daddy issues, I love a good pounding by a daddy who is packin. Does that make me twinkphobic because I prefer daddies over twinks?

Just lettin u know this would be my signature if we still had them :cryga: 

• Like 4

PartySick
Just now, Lanius said:

That's kinda surprising because I've always heard that outside of major cities in Florida there's alot of racism

There is and I've experienced it first hand plenty of times :sweat: It's just made my skin thicker. Words have no power to me and I view things like this whole "dating preference" thing as a non-issue. Especially when it's put into perspective against other issues that the LGBT+ community and racial minorities face in the world :laughga:

Like, I'll gladly be rejected by someone who isn't interested in hispanic men. It beats being thrown off of a building or strung up on a fence and left to die by some rednecks :rip:

4 minutes ago, Lanius said:

But do you recognize that POC and trans people are going to have a harder time dating compared to a Cis white man?

Of course and it's unfortunate that people even care about things like race or gender but the reality is that some do :shrug: I personally don't understand why it's a deal breaker but that's for each individual to decide for themselves and nothing will change their preferences. Especially not internet insults and overreactions :deadbanana:

Spoiler

Not that you're insulting or overreacting, I'm just speaking generally :poot:

I think, in time, these "issues" will become less of an issue in the same way that bi-racial couples became perfectly acceptable in the last ~80 or so years. We're just in a transitional period atm and those of us affected by the unfortunate reality will just have to stay kind in the face of ignorance, combat ignorance with education and patience, and cherish those that love us despite all of our little differences even more :happy:

• Like 3

Lanius   Paws Up 1,047
Lanius
Just now, lodylody said:

If you reject someone because they're a woman, what does that make you? Misogynistic? Are all of us gays misogynists? What about all the straight women? Them too?

Replaces apples with dicks and oranges with vaginas. Now replace apples with men and oranges with women. Now replace apples with blondes and oranges with brunettes. Now with natural and artificial genitalia.

All preferences.

But you're BORN being attracted to men. You're not born being attracted blondes or whatever :poot:

Also CONTEXT. There's a clear difference between preferring blondes over brunettes and preferring to date a white person over a black person.

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody
10 minutes ago, Lanius said:

It's definitely true, because less people are attracted to POC and trans people. It's a shame and it makes things difficult, but it's the way it is. It's just like not too many gay people are out there, which also makes our dating pool much smaller.

• Like 1