Joanne World Tour
ūüéł ūüé§ ūü§ė JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW ūü§ė ūüé§ ūüéł
lgbt

Transgender model EXPOSES Transphobic men on dating sites

Featured Posts

Lanius   Paws Up 951
Lanius
2 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

NO. It's fuqqing NOT. So you want him to be oh you're trans but I can't say no because that would make me a dyck, let's ignore the fact that I your artificial genitalia turns me off and still have a date and maybe have sex later? because saying no would make me a transphobic prick 

There's little differences between a Cis man penis and Trans man penis. If he wouldn't had told you he was trans you wouldn't notice.

Supersonic   Paws Up 20,756
Supersonic
1 minute ago, lodylody said:

There's a polite way to do everything. But there's a difference between common decency (which would be saying "I'm sorry but I'm not attracted to transgender people, I wish you the best though") and transphobia ("ew I hate transgenders ew stop messaging me you'll go to hell for your sins").

"GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU F*GGOT" vs. "I'm sorry, we just can't condone your sexual practices, we have to let you go from your job, it unfortunately doesn't not coincide with our company's ideas of morality and ethics."

Both are homophobic statements, one fits in the category "Homophobic + acting like a rude asshole" and one "homophobic + cordial response".

There is like literally no need to tell somebody "I'm not dating you because of that" unless the person is ASKING, going out of your way to do this is not only extra, but also shows how shallow somebody is as a person, if they are willing to throw a potential healthy relationship out of the window just because of things that shouldn't really matter in the first place.

Not all transphobic statements and beliefs are rooted in wanting to like kill or physically violate transgender people, just like not all racist statements call for the genocide of black people, just like not all homophobic statements call for violence against gay people.

If you don't wanna date trans people, fine, do it, trans people will THANK you. But if you go on the internet to scream into the void about how you don't wanna date trans people, chances are the people are gonna have the impression that you're an unbearable edgelord who has an opinion just for the sake of having an opinion and ruffles feathers of people who were just trying to mind their own business.

• Like 4
Majestic, the future is electric.

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody
Just now, Lanius said:

Fat people aren't a marginalized oppressed minority so no

OH MY LORD. OH MY GOODNESS. I CANNOT.

So if people are oppressed we should forego our sexual preferences and date them, but if they aren't an oppressed minority we can 'discriminate' against them?

Your argument has just lost all credibility. One rule for one group and a different rule for another. Tragic.

• Like 9

¬†littlepotter   Paws Up 18,008
littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Lanius said:

You weren't born attracted to cis men. Society shapes us and tells us what we SHOULD be attracted to.

Finally found something I could quote without people reporting me for it.

Everyone on this site can agree that this is false. Society told us we SHOULD be attracted to women, yet most of us are attracted to men :lana:

• Like 10

BibleThisWay   Paws Up 2,634
BibleThisWay
1 minute ago, Lanius said:

Your post are starting to come off transphobic :wtf:

For telling the truth?:ladyhaha:

• Like 1

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody
Just now, Supersonic said:

"GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU F*GGOT" vs. "I'm sorry, we just can't condone your sexual practices, we have to let you go from your job, it unfortunately doesn't not coincide with our company's ideas of morality and ethics."

Both are homophobic statements, one fits in the category "Homophobic + acting like a rude asshole" and one "homophobic + cordial response".

There is like literally no need to tell somebody "I'm not dating you because of that" unless the person is ASKING, going out of your way to do this is not only extra, but also shows how shallow somebody is as a person, if they are willing to throw a potential healthy relationship out of the window just because of things that shouldn't really matter in the first place.

Not all transphobic statements and beliefs are rooted in wanting to like kill or physically violate transgender people, just like not all racist statements call for the genocide of black people, just like not all homophobic statements call for violence against gay people.

If you don't wanna date trans people, fine, do it, trans people will THANK you. But if you go on the internet to scream into the void about how you don't wanna date trans people, chances are the people are gonna have the impression that you're an unbearable edgelord who has an opinion just for the sake of having an opinion and ruffles feathers of people who were just trying to mind their own business.

1st paragraph - I'm saying no to dating a transgender person because I'm not attracted to them, not because I disagree with their morality.

3rd paragraph - I think sexual attraction is quite important in a relationship.

4th paragraph - Yes...

5th paragraph - No-ne's minding their own business on a public forum.

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody
2 minutes ago, Lanius said:

There's little differences between a Cis man penis and Trans man penis. If he wouldn't had told you he was trans you wouldn't notice.

What, like when he has to pump it up to make it hard?

• Like 1

Creativek   Paws Up 1,757
Creativek
5 minutes ago, Lanius said:

His penis is no different than a cis mans penis :wtf:

What's the name of the model? I wanna do some research :hor:

• Like 1

BloodyGlory   Paws Up 1,434
BloodyGlory

This is already so messy :toofunny:

• Like 2
Paws are up and proud

Lanius   Paws Up 951
Lanius

no one is forcing anyone to date her, but rejecting her based on her transgendered status is transphobic. If you reject someone because they're black, that's racist. There's no difference and there's really no arguing around it. You aren't born with your preferences, preferences are shaped by our society. Not to mention that a preference is discrimination, by definition. One may prefer apples but still not be opposed to oranges. That's preference. What ya'll are doing is saying I ONLY want Apples, I would NEVER eat an Orange. That's discrimination @BibleThisWay @lodylody

Edited by Lanius
  • Like 1

Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,533
Ferrer Zorola
24 minutes ago, Lanius said:

listen: even if theres not a single difference 
its not hatred if you reject them

compare it to having natural eggs for breakfast at home or artificial eggs at McDonalds. They taste the same but just knowing the fact they are indeed different can make you back off. 

It's psychological. 

• Like 4
WILD THOUGHTS

BloodyGlory   Paws Up 1,434
BloodyGlory
Just now, Creativek said:

What's the name of the model? I wanna do some research :hor:

His name is Laith Ashley. It took 3 seconds to find out.

Paws are up and proud

Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,533
Ferrer Zorola

Lord show the op the way omg 

the world and people weren't made to make you happy or go on with your victimization fetish 

• Like 5
WILD THOUGHTS

Creativek   Paws Up 1,757
Creativek
1 minute ago, BloodyGlory said:

His name is Laith Ashley. It took 3 seconds to find out.

Thank you. I'm on mobile 

Rabbit Heart   Paws Up 406
Rabbit Heart

Model for what? No hate but this world is crazier by day 

• Like 1