Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
lgbt

Transgender model EXPOSES Transphobic men on dating sites

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 40,157
Morphine Prince

Not everyone will want to date her. It's the reality. 

She sounds like trash as well. 

• Like 1
Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody
1 minute ago, Lanius said:

He does.

Not a natural penis he doesn't. I respect he's male and I hope he gets everything he wants but it's not my cup of tea :shrug: 

JamesFox   Paws Up 1,860
JamesFox

He does.

You mean an enlarged clit? It isn't the same. 

• Like 1

Lanius   Paws Up 1,047
Lanius
1 minute ago, lodylody said:

Not a natural penis he doesn't. I respect he's male and I hope he gets everything he wants but it's not my cup of tea :shrug: 

Just now, JamesFox said:

You mean an enlarged clit? It isn't the same. 

So we're basing attraction on "natural" genitalia? So ya'll will date anybody with a **** and a pulse?

Cuchulainn   Paws Up 2,423
Cuchulainn

These comments must have been really hurtful for Shay :( I don't think most of them are transphobic from the comments alone (some of them are, yes) 

Regardless, these guys could have been much kinder in declining her, there's no reason to get personal.

Edited by Creativek

BibleThisWay   Paws Up 2,768
BibleThisWay
Just now, Lanius said:

So we're basing attraction on "natural" genitalia? So ya'll will date anybody with a **** and a pulse?

Sis if people don't want to date someone who doesn't have a natural penis let them, why are you so upset over this :toofunny:

• Like 13

JamesFox   Paws Up 1,860
JamesFox
Just now, Lanius said:

Yeah that's my attraction; someone who is alive with a cock.

• Like 7

Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,536
Ferrer Zorola
30 minutes ago, Lanius said:

You don't find him Attractive? Screen-Shot-2015-10-21-at-2.03.52-PM-702He's trans

I'm not saying trans = unattractive, careful

what Im saying is that if a person doesn't find another person attractive it doesn't necessarily come from a place of hate or phobia

at pride I found a very attractive trans male too but he had a GF and it's not like I was going to jump to him just because he was attractive 

Edited by Ferrer Zorola
  • Like 2
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

Lanius   Paws Up 1,047
Lanius
Just now, BibleThisWay said:

Sis if people don't want to date someone who doesn't have a natural penis let them, why are you so upset over this :toofunny:

Because It's transphobic to refuse to date somebody solely because their trans. That's discrimination. You guys were attracted to him until you found out he was trans 

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody

And here we have a second common trait of SJWs - putting words into people's mouths.

When it comes to the bedroon, I want to be ****ing a natural ****. That's my right. What's wrong with it? There are plenty of people out there who won't mind, there are some who do. That's life. There's no way to force people to be attracted to you (which is essentially what is going on here).

• Like 15

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody

Because It's transphobic to refuse to date somebody solely because their trans. That's discrimination. You guys were attracted to him until you found out he was trans 

How is it transphobic to have a preference.

Am I scared/hateful of people with small cocks just because I won't suck one? This is ridiculous :sharon: 

• Like 5

Lanius   Paws Up 1,047
Lanius
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

I'm not saying trans = unattractive, careful

what Im saying is that if a person doesn't find another person attractive it doesn't necessarily come from a place of hate or phobia

at pride I found a very attractive trans male too but he had a GF and it's not like I was going to jump to him just because he was attractive 

But sometimes it doesn't. Like the people in the OP who don't wanna date shay and calling her a man. Or somebody who doesn't wanna date black people because of some stereotype. Attraction is usually shaped by our society and social norms

JamesFox   Paws Up 1,860
JamesFox
3 minutes ago, Lanius said:

No they don't stop finding him attractive because he's trans, I can find a transman attractive but it doesn't mean I want to sleep with him because it wouldn't turn me on.

Edited by JamesFox
  • Like 8

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody
Just now, Lanius said:

But sometimes it doesn't. Like the people in the OP who don't wanna date shay and calling her a man. Or somebody who doesn't wanna date black people because of some stereotype. Attraction is usually shaped by our society and social norms

You're mixing up two very separate issues of transphobia and preferences.

Lanius   Paws Up 1,047
Lanius
Just now, lodylody said:

How is it transphobic to have a preference.

Am I scared/hateful of people with small cocks just because I won't suck one? This is ridiculous :sharon: 

So let's say you're really attracted to this guy

Screen-Shot-2015-10-21-at-2.03.52-PM-702

You go on a couple of dates and you really like him, but you find out he's trans and you lose interest in him? Is that not transphobic?