Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
lgbt

Transgender model EXPOSES Transphobic men on dating sites

Featured Posts

Lanius   Paws Up 1,047
Lanius
2 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

as much as a lot of those guys were assholes, people need to realise not wanting to date a trans person =/= being transphobic. A lot of straight people want to have children which is very hard to do naturally for trans people, so rejecting a person because they're trans is a completely valid excuse

The whole, "I don't wanna date a trasnwoman because I want children" is weak argument imo. Would they not date a woman who was infertile? I rather these men just say that they have a preference for Cis-women. Instead of pulling for straws

• Like 3

Supersonic   Paws Up 22,773
Supersonic
Just now, lodylody said:

It's a perfectly valid sexual preference to not be attracted to trans men. For example, if a trans man has a vagina, I am not attracted to vaginas and that's perfectly reasonable.

You can't say I'm transphobic just because I won't date a man with a vagina. That's being vaginaphobic and nothing more.

(EDIT: I will reiterate though, that the men shown are transphobic for calling her a freak show, etc).

"I'm transphobic but I'm not not transphobic."

The fact that you had to make this all about yourself as well, despite there being absolutely no need to do that, speaks volumes.

Please don't converse with me any further, you have your mind already made up and are in the illusion that you're in the right.

Majestic, the future is electric.

Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,536
Ferrer Zorola

she's being so extra

the other day on Grindr a trans man was all like I'm a macho I'm trans but I still have a vagina! No sissies!
:awkney: 

too much to handle 

• Like 1
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

BibleThisWay   Paws Up 2,768
BibleThisWay
Just now, Lanius said:

The whole, "I don't wanna date a trasnwoman because I want children" is weak argument imo. Would they not date a woman who was infertile? I rather these men just say that they have a preference for Cis-women. Instead of pulling for straws

It's a completely valid reason, infertility is a big issue for people especially when things like IVF costs crazy money. And only wanting to date cis people is perfectly fine too.

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody
Just now, Supersonic said:

"I'm transphobic but I'm not not transphobic."

The fact that you had to make this all about yourself as well, despite there being absolutely no need to do that, speaks volumes.

Please don't converse with me any further, you have your mind already made up and are in the illusion that you're in the right.

Fine, we'll directly relate it to this situation.

If I'm a straight man that doesn't like penis and this trans woman has a penis or an artificial vagina, I should date this woman despite her lack of a natural vagina?

Is this what you're saying? :rip:

People like you are the reason that the LGBT+ community struggles to move forwards. You'd prefer to spend your time arguing for people to change what they're attracted to rather than trying to effect real change, such as stopping the murder of innocent LGBT+ people in foreign countries.

Laughable.

• Like 16

Lanius   Paws Up 1,047
Lanius
Just now, BibleThisWay said:

It's a completely valid reason, infertility is a big issue for people especially when things like IVF costs crazy money. And only wanting to date cis people is perfectly fine too.

So these same guys would reject a cis women who is infertile as well?

Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,536
Ferrer Zorola
22 minutes ago, Lanius said:

how about you stop searching for arguments and accept that some of us don't find them ATTRACTIVE? that doesn't mean i have a phobia or HATRED towards someone. Its fair enough if I don't want to date them. Deal with it. 

• Like 4
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

Supersonic   Paws Up 22,773
Supersonic

I mean. Y'all could just say "Sorry, I think this might no be working out, I wish you luck with your future relationships." but y'all gotta go out of your way to say "I'M DROPPING YOU CUZ YOU'RE TRANS" and expect people to NOT think you're transphobic? :duck:

• Like 3
Majestic, the future is electric.

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody
5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Also, this is classic SJW behaviour. Put your fingers in your ears and pull a Sam Smith singing "la la la" as soon as you hear an opposing view.

• Like 7

Lanius   Paws Up 1,047
Lanius
1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

how about you stop searching for arguments and accept that some of us don't find them ATTRACTIVE? that doesn't mean i have a phobia or HATRED towards someone. Its fair enough if I don't want to date them. Deal with it. 

You don't find him Attractive? Screen-Shot-2015-10-21-at-2.03.52-PM-702He's trans

Phoenix   Paws Up 16,114
Phoenix

From her responses she doesn't seem any better of a person than them. Expose what? It's a known fact that most of straight people will refuse you when they find out you are trans. So I am guessing the best way to date on these apps is to make sure people know you are trans before reaching you out so the ones who actually want you, text you.

• Like 8
💎

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I mean. Y'all could just say "Sorry, I think this might no be working out, I wish you luck with your future relationships." but y'all gotta go out of your way to say "I'M DROPPING YOU CUZ YOU'RE TRANS" and expect people to NOT think you're transphobic? :duck:

There's a polite way to do everything. But there's a difference between common decency (which would be saying "I'm sorry but I'm not attracted to transgender people, I wish you the best though") and transphobia ("ew I hate transgenders ew stop messaging me you'll go to hell for your sins").

BibleThisWay   Paws Up 2,768
BibleThisWay
3 minutes ago, Lanius said:

So these same guys would reject a cis women who is infertile as well?

Some would. Although infertility problems don't usually occur until a couple knows each other for a long time and start planning a family which is different. Still infertility aside, if a straight guy doesn't want to date a trans person because they have a penis or an artificial vagina that's totally acceptable too.

• Like 1

lodylody   Paws Up 654
lodylody
1 minute ago, Lanius said:

You don't find him Attractive? Screen-Shot-2015-10-21-at-2.03.52-PM-702He's trans

Not if he doesn't have a penis. Sorry.

• Like 5

Lanius   Paws Up 1,047
Lanius
Just now, lodylody said:

Not if he doesn't have a penis. Sorry.

He does.