🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
lgbt

Transgender model EXPOSES Transphobic men on dating sites

Featured Posts

monsterdino   Paws Up 15,304
monsterdino
On 7/11/2017 at 5:19 PM, Lanius said:

Shay-Neary-3-650x453.jpg

lmfao he was nice tho, no need drag him for this.............she should get a grip 

• Like 2

Censored   Paws Up 6,811
Censored

I dont see the "ass" part regarding the first guy.

"shouldabeenswallowed" :air:

Edited by Giorgio
it wasn't laaaahv

JustLikeHoney   Paws Up 6,789
JustLikeHoney

I don't hit on Trans men on Grindr. It's just a preference. Although some of them are pretty damn cute. I don't see the problem with the first guy. He was polite. That was more her issue. Most Fat, Asian,black and fem men go through worse on Grindr than what that first guy said.

Edited by JustLikeHoney
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SISTERV   Paws Up 3,886
SISTERV
On 7/11/2017 at 11:32 AM, Miel said:

Of course, not being interested in a trans woman is always going to be transphobic. That said, some of these examples very much are.

That's utter bs! Stop telling people they are prejudiced somehow because they aren't attracted to something!

ts0212   Paws Up 85
ts0212

You know. Some times you just need to suck it up and let it go. Someone doesnt want to F* you then dust yourself off and move on babe. 

Miel   Paws Up 4,266
Miel
3 hours ago, SISTERV said:

That's utter bs! Stop telling people they are prejudiced somehow because they aren't attracted to something!

I mean, if we're going by strict definitions it is? Not being attracted to a woman because they are trans specifically, not including other factors.

I acknowledge that it's not going to be easy because of the way we live and the way we are socialized into incredibly binary gendered structures- people who claim to like women will dislike trans women solely because they are trans and do not perceive them as women, and that is transphobic. But, it's an unfortunate reality that that hasn't been unpacked yet as a collective society.

If somebody wasn't sexually attracted to a woman because of their character, lifestyle, whatever- that's not transphobic. But if they are immediately writing them off and disregarding them as women because they are trans, then it's veering into transphobic territory.

That is what I mean.

3 points in and ready for more

shoful   Paws Up 5,103
shoful

WHO KEEPS REVIVING THIS THREAD!!!??:oprah:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Stevo   Paws Up 108
Stevo

Why does she have the need to name and shame them on social media? I don't think the first guy was intentionally trying to offend her. She's just being extra, it's a dating site, don't expect people to like you all the time.