Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

Has it been confirmed whether or not the Dive Bar will be streamed live?

If so, are there any details? (Times etc). 

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

NONONONONONONO

j0zOfZel.png 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

donutellha
13 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Has it been confirmed whether or not the Dive Bar will be streamed live?

If so, are there any details? (Times etc). 

Yeah IDK the time but it'll be on Bud Light's FB Page, as always

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

TheAlienatedNYC
10 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

tenor.gif

I swear if it's true, the girl has commitment issues.

But Lana wins at this category of issues

hoeslay

I'm in Vegas right now and my little cousin who's like 9 years old told me she was something about Lady Gaga doing a party on July 15th and I asked her where and she said she forgot. So this isn't something super credible but idk maybe that's something 

asana15
18 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Can anyone explain why they think it is resceduled?

I think, they're trying to avoid huge crowds.

The show will go on on time. Go to BudLight IG from two days ago when they announced the sweepstakes to see her in LV. She commented on the posting "See u in Vegas" with beer mugs emoji. 🍺🍺

darkgaga
2 minutes ago, asana15 said:

I think, they're trying to avoid huge crowds.

The show will go on on time. Go to BudLight IG from two days ago when they announced the sweepstakes to see her in LV. She commented on the posting "See u in Vegas" with beer mugs emoji. 🍺🍺

Yeah but this article seems quite sure it will be another date?

asana15
2 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Yeah but this article seems quite sure it will be another date?

All this guy cares is the clicks. He never mentioned his sources, no one else is reporting it, but we'll see, I guess.

asana15

Associated Press
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 | 11:11 a.m.

NEW YORK — Lady Gaga is postponing the first stop of her 2017 Dive Bar Tour originally scheduled for Thursday in Las Vegas.
A statement released Tuesday said the singer is "deep in rehearsals for her world tour and is working to reschedule a date as soon as possible." Her world tour, which hits stadiums and arenas around the world, is scheduled to start Aug. 1 in Vancouver, British Columbia.

The singer did a similar bar tour last fall to coincide with the release of her album "Joanne." But Las Vegas fans will have another opportunity to catch a performance. Her world tour is scheduled to stop at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Aug. 11.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2017/jul/11/lady-gaga-postponing-first-stop-of-dive-bar-tour-i/

BurqaSwg

:neyde::neyde::neyde:                                                                                                                               

Archived