💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

S0436

Obviously competition winners would have been notified about the cancellation.  Duh.

As it is such a small event I guess they won't make a formal announcement until a date has been rescheduled. 

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
16 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Anyone find it weird Gaga didnt say anything about it yet?

I do and I don't. Cause lately she doesn't seem to say anything

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Call me crazy but I don't think it's canceled.  I have a feeling she's gonna show up somewhere and start playing. We will get a notification tonight saying "Gaga Live Now"

Stef
5 minutes ago, rph99 said:

Call me crazy but I don't think it's canceled.  I have a feeling she's gonna show up somewhere and start playing. We will get a notification tonight saying "Gaga Live Now"

Zmqor.gif

I'd probably believe this if Bud Light wasn't replying to everyone on twitter saying they were working on rescheduling it. :S 

I just still can't believe neither Bud Light nor Gaga herself have made an official announcement about the postponement. We've literally found out from some college intern running Bud Light's social media :sharon: 

A kii and a cackle, but oh well :):):) 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

DawnNutella

Are we 100% sure it's postponed? Still nothing about it on Bud Light or Gaga's Facebooks or anything (other than Bud Lights twitter comments?) You would think an announcement would have been made? They've been advertising it on Facebook you'd think they would have said something about it being postponed? Her last tweet says see you at the dive bar monsters (or something like that) and Bud Lights last FB post is about the show tonight.

Dutch

It's gonna be really unprofessional when they say nothing at all and just cancel it... Like, really. :poot:

I'm not really disappointed at this point, I didn't expect a new song, but I was really looking forward to the show. I loved the other Dive Bar Tour so much. But I'm more satisfied if the Joanne World Tour is better prepared after postponing this. I just hope that's the real reason.

Mitchey

Getting my hopes up that it was "cancelled" to maintain secrecy. Surprise us, Gags! :gum:

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, DawnNutella said:

Are we 100% sure it's postponed? Still nothing about it on Bud Light or Gaga's Facebooks or anything (other than Bud Lights twitter comments?) You would think an announcement would have been made? They've been advertising it on Facebook you'd think they would have said something about it being postponed? Her last tweet says see you at the dive bar monsters (or something like that) and Bud Lights last FB post is about the show tonight.

Budlights last tweet though was about Gaga prosponing the show:trollga:

End Racism Now

Admin

It is weird that they haven't even officially announced it. It's not too weird because there were no tickets on sale for this event (and they are not obliged to inform anyone), but it still doesn't look right. I know I'm reaching but I wouldn't be surprised if the info is fake and they spread it to avoid having to deal with too many fans trying to get into the bar.

KleinGa
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

It is weird that they haven't even officially announced it. It's not too weird because there were no tickets on sale for this event (and they are not obliged to inform anyone), but it still doesn't look right. I know I'm reaching but I wouldn't be surprised if the info is fake and they spread it to avoid having to deal with too many fans trying to get into the bar.

This is an interesting perspective. But wouldn't spreading information like this hurt the brand? Lots of people wouldn't tune in because they know that the show is postponed....

Anna Jane Avalos
7 hours ago, rph99 said:

Budlight officially confirmed it at 7 am this morning..i was bothered by late notice from them...idk why gaga hasn't posted anything, but bud light did.

Illuminati
9 minutes ago, Admin said:

I had a similar thought, cause like all of the announcements that it's coming today are still up.

Archived