Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

no wonder .... okay.

Too bad for all those Vegas fans :(

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleLion
8 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

no wonder .... okay.

Too bad for all those Vegas fans :(

i read Vegans fans lol

Eddie

So...can anybody answer me this: there was a gaga news that she'll be releasing an EP on summer. But when I try to open the thread it said it was gone. What happened?:laughga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

So...can anybody answer me this: there was a gaga news that she'll be releasing an EP on summer. But when I try to open the thread it said it was gone. What happened?:laughga:

It was a troll thread made by a user (I forgot his username lol!) so it got deleted right when you wanted to click on it.

Eddie
2 hours ago, Albertodift said:

It was a troll thread made by a user (I forgot his username lol!) so it got deleted right when you wanted to click on it.

Thanks to you:sara:I was getting my hopes up:selena:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

52 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thanks to you:sara:I was getting my hopes up:selena:

np problem bb :hug: yeah me too I was so excited! I jumped and almost had a heart attack but it was just a troll :(

Rifek

Our reaction when Gaga postpones her whole career

663p4V.gif

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

S0436

I would say she has 1 week max to announce the resecheduled date, if not then it's not happening.  Obviously disappointing but we won't remember it once the tour starts.

Mr Ricky

If it's not happening, she really should let everyone know. She can't be this quiet, even when rehearsing. It's confusing. 

Crossfit

Illuminati
15 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

I'm fairly confident she's not gonna reschedule the date.

we been knew

Bolkins

She said she reschedule the C2C tour date at the royal albert hall that was cancelled when tony was ill, still no word just yet and it's been 2 years xxx

Kermit
On 7/13/2017 at 5:38 PM, Anna Jane Avalos said:

Hey loves so I know most of us were concerned, confused, shocked that the Dive Bar show was cancelled. The lack of communication sucked. Gaga did not post or tweet anything which is always a bummer. Starting this past Tuesday Bud Light was replying tweets about the articles indicating postponement. However, this morning Bud light finally posted their own message saying postponed. I also sent a message through their site and they said postponed. It sucks that Gaga didn't tell us herself, but she's been busy. Let's all be positive and look forward to the tour!!!

NeW iNsIdEr :giveup::giveup: AuRtPaWp EcT TwO CONFIRMED :giveup: BoRiS LiTtLe SiStErRrR :excited2:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived