💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

I've been hyping myself for new music since it has been announced. :giveup: I would cry

Especially with the fact that it's a Thursday night and it would be a great Friday release.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I think she would have said something by now, this seems fake

MJHolland

Why is that even a big deal? 

At most we'll get one new country song that didn't make it on Joanne or a new country song that didn't make it on ASIB :oprah:

pachinko
7 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

Isn't the tour starting in like two weeks? How is she gonna do this dive bar tour and rehearse for the actual tour. If this tour is worst than the artRave I will cut a GGD user :selena:

That is why I didn't bother buying a Joanne tour ticket. ArtRave was messy af. 

ModernEcstasy
6 hours ago, Jed said:

ITS A ONE OFF SHOW THAT WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED TO BE MOSTLY ACOUSTIC HOW MUCH EFFORT DO YOU THINK GOES INTO PLAYING MR/You and I/etc for the thousandth time. Also, last time she said she was overworked was art pop era which was four years ago. She's not your slave she's a human being you seriously need to take her off a pedastal she doesn't owe you ****

Wait. Acoustic set?

i ain't here for another ballad or mid-tempo (new) song. 

Million Reasons (and all of its promo) has me covered for years to come. 

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I've been hyping myself for new music since it has been announced. :giveup: I would cry

Especially with the fact that it's a Thursday night and it would be a great Friday release.

I think this is fake, lets wait and see. The show is scheduled to be in 2 days time

End Racism Now

Eurotrash
7 hours ago, AmericanGUY said:

if it's for more time in the studio i'm here for it :lolly:

Unless she's making something like The Cure :madge: then cancel the tours :neyde:

plasticalice

No offence but if it's true, why is everyone upset? It would probably be rescheduled to next week which isn't that bad.

LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I think this is fake, lets wait and see. The show is scheduled to be in 2 days time

I'm hoping, especially with all the promo Bud Light has done with the "July 13" date.

S0436

Why are people unhappy she is doing it so close to the tour?  Most artists that actually play instruments on their big tour do a warmup show shortly before it starts, some do it the night before.

shoful
8 hours ago, Jed said:

she doesn't owe you ****

She might owe us the ARTPOP App :poot:

OT: SHE BETTER NOT MOVE IT. I NEED THE THING THAT I LOVE (New music) :stalkga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived