💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I'm still surprised she's doing this in the middle of tour rehearsals. I wonder if it's a contractual thing. 

But I guess it'll be great promo to seal up final tour tickets. Hope Gaga isn't too overworked.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I doubt it. The sweepstakes for this show ended a day ago and I don't think they'd reschedule this near the date. 

Luna Lovegood

Oh myy

luna’s advocate

JustaMonster
37 minutes ago, asana15 said:

This guy has been known to be looking for some quick sensational reporting. He's been pushing the info about Gaga's LV residency in the new Park Theater and turned out to be Cher. If the event to be rescheduled/postponed/cancelled, you think the band members would've known about it? Instead they are all celebrating Jonny's 30th birthday without even batting an eye. Let's take this info with a grain of salt.

I hope you're right!

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

River

While we wait to scream fake news, I have a big announcement: I walked on a worm and it was disgusting :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Delusional Aura
57 minutes ago, Jed said:

ITS A ONE OFF SHOW THAT WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED TO BE MOSTLY ACOUSTIC HOW MUCH EFFORT DO YOU THINK GOES INTO PLAYING MR/You and I/etc for the thousandth time. Also, last time she said she was overworked was art pop era which was four years ago. She's not your slave she's a human being you seriously need to take her off a pedastal she doesn't owe you ****

Calm tf down hunty :madge:

Luna Lovegood
1 hour ago, BloodyGlory said:

Longbottom is shooketh

tumblr_mtspo558sV1sa2c1ao6_500.gif

luna’s advocate

Kermit
1 hour ago, River said:

While we wait to scream fake news, I have a big announcement: I walked on a worm and it was disgusting :selena:

worms are delicious i eat them all the time 👏🏾

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Infinity Wave
4 hours ago, River said:

inb4 PETA storm incoming :selena:

Colourful

Archived