news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional Aura

Isn't the tour starting in like two weeks? How is she gonna do this dive bar tour and rehearse for the actual tour. If this tour is worst than the artRave I will cut a GGD user :selena:

Rat Boy

Rescheduled like the The Cure MV.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Smarticle

Let's hope this is just a rumour :emma::selena:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

DeleteMyAccount
16 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

tenor.gif

I swear if it's true, the girl has commitment issues.

Your username is iconic. :ladyhaha:

Fernster7
37 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Let's hope this is just a rumour :emma::selena:

I think it may be, I mean they would've told us if that was the case. Not Gaga, but at least the BudLight account. :giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

10 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Isn't the tour starting in like two weeks? How is she gonna do this dive bar tour and rehearse for the actual tour. If this tour is worst than the artRave I will cut a GGD user :selena:

How can she possibly rehearse a small acoustic 30 minute set? Your skulls thicker than Kim K's ass

GypsyBabe

This has to be fake. 

Spoiler

Right? :gum:

Spoiler

RIGHT? :cryga:

⚯͛

Delusional Aura
5 minutes ago, Jed said:

How can she possibly rehearse a small acoustic 30 minute set? Your skulls thicker than Kim K's ass

I'm saying she runs herself thin and when **** hits the ceiling she whines about being overworked :saladga:

10 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

I'm saying she runs herself thin and when **** hits the ceiling she whines about being overworked :saladga:

ITS A ONE OFF SHOW THAT WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED TO BE MOSTLY ACOUSTIC HOW MUCH EFFORT DO YOU THINK GOES INTO PLAYING MR/You and I/etc for the thousandth time. Also, last time she said she was overworked was art pop era which was four years ago. She's not your slave she's a human being you seriously need to take her off a pedastal she doesn't owe you ****

asana15

This guy has been known to be looking for some quick sensational reporting. He's been pushing the info about Gaga's LV residency in the new Park Theater and turned out to be Cher. If the event to be rescheduled/postponed/cancelled, you think the band members would've known about it? Instead they are all celebrating Jonny's 30th birthday without even batting an eye. Let's take this info with a grain of salt.

Archived