Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney in talks with Super Bowl officials (Updated)

Talent

Featured Posts

gabeoz
5 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I wouldn't mind Britney doing it in 2019 to celebrate 20 years of BOMT. I'm just saying, as a hardcore Britney Stan, I'd love to see it next year if she got the deal.

but I see ur point that it's to much pop. I only listen to pop, so I can't get enough but I understand that some people like variety.

In B4 next year is a collab between Gaga, Madonna, Bey, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Coldplay, and Britney :air: 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
Just now, Leonardo Fox said:

Do you live in NY? woow that's so cool

I live on Long Island, which is where the suburbs outside of NYC are. 

I would love Britney to do a show at MSG. I saw her in Las Vegas in April of 2016 and would love to see her again.

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, gabeoz said:

In B4 next year is a collab between Gaga, Madonna, Bey, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Coldplay, and Britney :giveup:

That would be iconic. Britney, Gaga, Madonna and Bey all on stage together would slay me to death.

Zombie
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

I live on Long Island, which is where the suburbs outside of NYC are. 

I would love Britney to do a show at MSG. I saw her in Las Vegas in April of 2016 and would love to see her again.

How is like to live in the suburbs? is like the movies?

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

How is like to live in the suburbs? is like the movies?

I don't know what movies you have in mind but it's nice living in the suburbs. You get pros of urban without it being too cramped. There's a lot to do near my house, all sorts of fun attractions but there's enough room for me to have a big backyard for my dogs to play in. Plus, here on LI at least there's plenty of beautiful scenery. And the beach is only a bus ride away. 

gabeoz
6 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

That would be iconic. Britney, Gaga, Madonna and Bey all on stage together would slay me to death.

lSc2pyb.jpg

Born To Slay
Just now, gabeoz said:

lSc2pyb.jpg

That'd be my weave afterward lol

RAMROD

Only if she sing live and dance fluidly like she was wayyyyyyyyyyy back, otherwise she might get into trouble.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thatfoxyfeeling

"Earlier this month, Spears wowed audiences in Singapore when she dedicated an impressive a cappella rendition of “Happy Birthday” to her bodyguard that set the internet afire." Nnnnn :rip: 

Fernster7

Taylor Swift would be better to be honest. :giggle: 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

KURUSHITOVSKA

I don't think it would be good for her after Gaga sang all her set live. Britney won't and we know that, how is she so sure that she will appeal the audience? ...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

AmericanGUY
1 hour ago, Born To Slay said:

Why are so many people here so desperate to mock Britney? She's one of the best selling artists of all time. The eighth best selling female artist in American history (in terms of albums). She's had so many iconic moments and she had 7 albums of hits. Learn to respect a living legend.

i agree. i think she completed so much at such a young age there's little for her to conquer. she cemented herself as a legend. i personally think she's wanting to fade away from her fame as time passes rather than an abrupt and career-shattering decline. much love to the princess of pop :worship2:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

GABEL

25-years-old Britney could deliver a fantastic half time show....but not this one
she's not the same girl anymore
lip-syncing is not even the problem, given that she have been doing it throughout  her career
she used to be a superb performer but now she can't even dance on the right temple.
it looks like she's spending every moment on the stage trying to remember what's the next movement and it costs all her brain cells to remember the whole choreography:(
I love Britney....I really do 
but she lost  her ambition and energy, and it seems like she'll never recover from that.

If she fails to give us a good half time show....the backlash will be devastated to her career.

Archived