💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney in talks with Super Bowl officials (Updated)

Talent

Featured Posts

Dayman

She shouldn't be next. Giver her a year gap. Two pop girls consecutively is a bit much. She has the catalogue and career necessary to be a performer for the Halftime Show. Even if she does lip sync and have a less rigorous dance routine - she has the team to make up for it and put a memorable show together. I don't like Britney at all, but let's not pretend that a Britney Halftime show wouldn't be that messy and could easily top Katys.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gabeoz
1 minute ago, gabeoz said:

Didn't Bruno and Beyonce lipsync last years halftime? As for Madonna, yeah, it was embarrassingly obvious that it was lipsynced.

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

Will the slayage never end? Britney for life!!! Haters can SEETHE

Yas, the iconic legendary miss Britney Spears (aka Britney Bitch) will come to slay us again!

Miracle

53 minutes ago, Radio Pop said:

Oh lord. The amount of vocal training this girl gonna get before doing this... :rip:

Most Super Bowwl Halftime Shows include playback. Do you think the queen of playback, Britney Spears, would skip it?

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Didn't Bruno and Beyonce lipsync last years halftime? As for Madonna, yeah, it was extremely obviousl that it was lipsynced.

No they didn't and I was referring to their individual performances:

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

She shouldn't be next. Giver her a year gap. Two pop girls consecutively is a bit much. She has the catalogue and career necessary to be a performer for the Halftime Show. Even if she does lip sync and have a less rigorous dance routine - she has the team to make up for it and put a memorable show together. I don't like Britney at all, but let's not pretend that a Britney Halftime show wouldn't be that messy and could easily top Katys.

Beyoncé followed Madonna

MJHolland

she doesn't deserve it 

doesnt sing, horrible attitude towards fans, doesn't even care where she is performing to KNOW where she is performing, and doesn't even care enough about terror attacks on fellow pop stars to know where it happened :awkney:

not to mention she straight up lied about lip syncing and it was the cringiest thing ever

PaperIz
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Yas, the iconic legendary miss Britney Spears (aka Britney Bitch) will come to slay us again!

I'll be bald forever!!! Have a football team trample me to death, QUEEN

Poissonche

I don't think it would be a good idea to have her in 2018. To have any other pop girl the year after Lady Gaga would only lead to comparisons, that's how the media is. And it's hard to top Lady Gaga. And Britney, knowing how much she was put through because of the media, shouldn't do it now. But I'm definitely open to her doing it someday.

Born To Slay
Just now, PaperIz said:

I'll be bald forever!!! Have a football team trample me to death, QUEEN

Did u read the setlist I proposed? I'm curious to hear ur thoughts. 

Born To Slay
Just now, Poissonche said:

I don't think it would be a good idea to have her in 2018. To have any other pop girl the year after Lady Gaga would only lead to comparisons, that's how the media is. And it's hard to top Lady Gaga. And Britney, knowing how much she was put through because of the media, shouldn't do it now. But I'm definitely open to her doing it someday.

She followed Bey at the VMAs and didn't give a ****. 

Poissonche
Just now, Born To Slay said:

She followed Bey at the VMAs and didn't give a ****. 

Yeah, but while writing this I had something kind of related to that, but not really. You know, in my city's music festival, there's always one pop show (this year there was two but shhh). In 2014, it was Gaga. In 2015, it was Iggy. Iggy wasn't bad... but... you know... Gaga was definitely much, much, much better. Not comparing Iggy to Britney, they're very different. It's just, I think the "negative comparisons", if I can call it like that, would be too strong.

belinda
4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

she doesn't deserve it 

doesnt sing, horrible attitude towards fans, doesn't even care where she is performing to KNOW where she is performing, and doesn't even care enough about terror attacks on fellow pop stars to know where it happened :awkney:

not to mention she straight up lied about lip syncing and it was the cringiest thing ever

Excuse me, how are these things a requirement to be a performer at the Super Bowl? :saladga: Y'all giving me a headache.

Rude to fans? WHERE? :saladga:

Not knowing/being clueless about a terrorist attack doesn't imply she shouldn't be a performer :saladga:

There are a lot of lipped performances at the Super Bowl :saladga:

gabeoz
9 minutes ago, Wendy WiIIiams said:

No they didn't and I was referring to their individual performances:

Hmmm. I guess. But Madonna? Yeah, it was so obvious she lipsynced her performance, I'll even go as far as to say that Madonna didn't really care whether or not her lipsyncing was obvious.

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Yeah, but while writing this I had something kind of related to that, but not really. You know, in my city's music festival, there's always one pop show (this year there was two but shhh). In 2014, it was Gaga. In 2015, it was Iggy. Iggy wasn't bad... but... you know... Gaga was definitely much, much, much better. Not comparing Iggy to Britney, they're very different. It's just, I think the "negative comparisons", if I can call it like that, would be too strong.

Okay I can see ur perspective. I don't think Britney is comparable to Iggy tho. Britney is a way better performer. I think if she really put her all into the choreo and staging, she could compete with Gaga. Or at the very least, not look bad next to her.

Archived