Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
celeb

Britney in talks with Super Bowl officials (Updated)

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,538
Ferrer Zorola
3 minutes ago, belinda said:

Are you being serious or just in the mood of trolling? Because girl..... You cannot be serious at this :saladga:

I am. You can't judge me for liking an artist that isn't as appealing to gays as Britney is. 

Edited by Ferrer Zorola
Perfect

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
belinda   Paws Up 176
belinda
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

I am. You can't judge me for liking an artist that isn't as appealing to gays like Britney. 

Its not about being appealing to gays. You're practically saying that Taylor Swift doesn't move like a robot and overall is a better entertainer than Britney. 

And I'm not judging you. Everyone has..... Choices with their taste I guess. You do you girl! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born To Slay   Paws Up 9,254
Born To Slay
7 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

What are you trying to say? TS doesn't dance like a robot she puts decent performances

meanwhile Britney is a living robot with glitches... just watch her Billboard and VMA performances ffs

Those performances were great tho

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talent   Paws Up 9,331
Talent
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Ammm okay.. nothing personal but this argument is really stupid.. 

Ok, relax, I'm not attacking her. She is super awkward on stage. I know it's not her fault and she's been through a lot. I don't think she's ready. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,538
Ferrer Zorola
Just now, belinda said:

Its not about being appealing to gays. You're practically saying that Taylor Swift doesn't move like a robot and overall is a better entertainer than Britney. 

And I'm not judging you. Everyone has..... Choices with their taste I guess. You do you girl! 

Yeah right.

Any ways, I can't be a fan of someone who I struggle to find her talent and not only that, her peak happened when I barely cared about pop.

Perfect

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,538
Ferrer Zorola
Just now, Born To Slay said:

Those performances were great tho

You liked them. I didn't. I can't relate to her, I can't like someone who lipsynches and whose peak happened when I was in like elementary school and did not carr. She's also a bad dancer and gets Uber nervous for the most stupidest things. She has ZERO integrity.

  • Like 1
Perfect

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
belinda   Paws Up 176
belinda
1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Yeah right.

Any ways, I can't be a fan of someone who I struggle to find her talent and not only that, her peak happened when I barely cared about pop.

:saladga: i-

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galagala   Paws Up 289
Galagala
8 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

We've already seen others. Madonna's was faked.

You don't need to try THAT hard to defend the lip-sync affairs for Britney. She came to my country last month and the performance is just disappointing.  Most of our local media gave her criticism and almost the whole concert is lipsync. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born To Slay   Paws Up 9,254
Born To Slay
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

You liked them. I didn't. I can't relate to her, I can't like someone who lipsynches and whose peak happened when I was in like elementary school and did not carr. She's also a bad dancer and gets Uber nervous for the most stupidest things. She has ZERO integrity.

Plenty of people did like it.

But I shouldn't try to force u to like her. If you don't like her, I respect ur opinion. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,538
Ferrer Zorola
Just now, Born To Slay said:

Plenty of people did like it.

But I shouldn't try to force u to like her. If you don't like her, I respect ur opinion. 

Bravo. Something that could have been said about my first post but a progression nonetheless.

  • Like 1
Perfect

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wendy WiIIiams   Paws Up 14,707
Wendy WiIIiams
14 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

It'd be interesting to watch a SBHTS by Britney. But she'd almost definitely have to prerecord. Gaga is the only SBHTS performer in years who pulled off a good live performance.

Bruno Mars? Beyoncé? Madonna? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born To Slay   Paws Up 9,254
Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Galagala said:

You don't need to try THAT hard to defend the lip-sync affairs for Britney. She came to my country last month and the performance is just disappointing.  Most of our local media gave her criticism and almost the whole concert is lipsync. 

Britney Spears is synonymous with lip syncing. People should know she's gonna mime before going. But I'm not the surprised the local media bashed it. She's never been a critic darling.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,538
Ferrer Zorola
1 minute ago, Wendy WiIIiams said:

Bruno Mars? Beyoncé? Madonna? 

Skai bby Bruno brought me to sleep. The other ones you said and Katy though >> :diane:

  • Like 1
Perfect

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PaperIz   Paws Up 7,251
PaperIz

Will the slayage never end? Britney for life!!! Haters can SEETHE

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz   Paws Up 3,136
gabeoz
Just now, Wendy WiIIiams said:

Bruno Mars? Beyoncé? Madonna? 

Didn't Bruno and Beyonce lipsync last years halftime? As for Madonna, yeah, it was extremely obviousl that it was lipsynced.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×