Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney in talks with Super Bowl officials (Updated)

Talent

Featured Posts

drinkmytears
2 hours ago, LM said:

She is living from her past success. Well, I can't find any worse main pop girl performer

Selena says hi

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Werk

NOOOOOO THIS IS THE WRONG TIME!!!!!!! SHE NEEDS AN ALBUM OUT FIRST AND WE CAN'T HAVE POM BS!!! :giveup: 

Slayer

Britney, no, you do not follow Lady f*cking Gaga. :ladyhaha:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

chrismugler

I don't think she's the best option, I have a feeling that Taylor Swift might headline the SuperBowl next year..

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

brit4ever

She should open it with the beggining of OIDIA and than continue with "It's Britney, bitch!!" and perform Gimme More, than Piece Of Me with some stunning visauls, than Circus and S4U, Crazy/BOMT medley, new single, Everytime(sung live) and than close it with Toxic. With some great production and props, prerecorded vocals and decent choreo, current Britney can slay the Half Time Show and regain her success. After all, she is America's sweatheart and comback kid, people will always give her a chance and adore her, so she would be safe doing the SBHS.

Born To Slay
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Britney, no, you do not follow Lady f*cking Gaga. :ladyhaha:

Yes she can. She's the legendary miss Britney Spears.

Wolf Boy

No tea no shade, but if she gets this gig will she be the first ever act to perform the whole thing miming?

Killa
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

No tea no shade, but if she gets this gig will she be the first ever act to perform the whole thing miming?

no lol

the great MJackson mimed the whole thing

Monster34

I want it to happen. 

Simply because Britney is so bad that everybody will be like OMG WHO GAVE SB TO BRITNEY, GAGA WAS SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER :poot:

Monster34
2 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Didn't Madonna mime all of her SB set too ? 

even tho it sounds exiting she would be stoned to death by the media if she does the same thing she has been doing the last decade

especially after the universal acclaimed Superbowl performances from Lady Gaga and Beyonce, they simply set the bar too high, Beyonce killing the stage and Gaga having all those visuals, all that energy and singing LIVE the wholte time

the lashings from twitter and the comparassions from the media will be too much for her

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Wolf Boy
4 hours ago, Monster34 said:

Didn't Madonna mime all of her SB set too ? 

I think portions were live, maybe Like A Prayer???.....

Slayer
9 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Yes she can. She's the legendary miss Britney Spears.

Do me a favour. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived