💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney in talks with Super Bowl officials (Updated)

Talent

Featured Posts

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIghtmareElm

She will embarrass herself.  She shouldn't do this for her sake.  Britney has the hits and the visuals but that's all she has now.  The bar Gaga set this year is too high for her to reach.  It will be a huge downgrade.  For the past six years her performances have been lackluster and stiff.  I'm sure she would gain impressive ratings but probably not as big as Gaga or Katy.  Britney cannot release a #1 album anymore.  Her last #1 album was over six years ago.  IF she does go through with it, she needs to sing live and dance like she did in her 20's, which she won't.  This will be bad for her.  They need to reject her to save her.  

The Weeknd, Drake, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, or Taylor would be better choices.

Bradley

I would totally be here for it cause Britney has always delivered good visuals.

I'm not sure how she's going to sing live though. If she's using pre-recorded vocals, at least make them sound different from the studio version of her songs.

Arizona Sky

She's literally rumored every single year, its not happening

Even if she does, that would be a permanent end to her career. 

I think she deserves it under the condition that she works on live singing and presentation more. She really is a hard ass working woman in the entertainment industry but she's missing something when it comes to live performing. That robotic lip syncing is embarrassing. 

leecy
44 minutes ago, Harian said:

I think she deserves it under the condition that she works on live singing and presentation more. She really is a hard ass working woman in the entertainment industry but she's missing something when it comes to live performing. That robotic lip syncing is embarrassing. 

easy said than done:ladyhaha:

GlitterAndGrease

Last year she proved she can do it.

I hope this is true and they can reach an agreement for her to perform

just another gay

If this is true, inb4 she just pull another Piece of Me Vegas show to the Super Bowl like she has been on all the awards night lol

TimisaMonster

She has the hits to do it....she just needs the "awareness" to come back in her eyes when she's performing and stop dancing like a robot... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Curunir
1 hour ago, GlitterAndGrease said:

Last year she proved she can do it.

I hope this is true and they can reach an agreement for her to perform

I'm sorry, I love Britney, but if you consider that performance as "proof" that she can do it...

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Archived