💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney in talks with Super Bowl officials (Updated)

Talent

Featured Posts

belinda
6 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Imagine having Britney after having Gaga :ladyhaha:

I'm more here for Ed Sheeran or TS.

Wow......................

Imagine thinking that Ed Sheeran or Taylor Swift are better than Britney :ladyhaha: 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
4 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I'm more here for Ed Sheeran

That would be the most boring halftime show

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

gagagoogoose

Tbh I am kinda annoyed that Gaga has to do vocal trainings for weeks, while doing choreography, and delivered a stellar, pitch perfect performance, yet she did not get as many praises as legends like MJ and Prince. 

If it's Britney, at least all she would be focusing are choreography and staging. The hard part is the singing :reductive:.

River

Every year we hear about this rumor, it's like they are just doing copy-paste to the article since the beginning of her career..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Xoxo Adriana

I think it was be great for her career, she really does deserve to be in the charts again.

But I think until then she'll really need to use her actual vocals more than using playback....we want more of this!

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Why are so many people here so desperate to mock Britney? She's one of the best selling artists of all time. The eighth best selling female artist in American history (in terms of albums). She's had so many iconic moments and she had 7 albums of hits. Learn to respect a living legend.

Cuz most of GGD users are 13 y olds who only know about Lady Gaga. They also think Gaga invented pop music in 2008 and that Madonna is evil queen from Snow White..

sipthistea

I hope Nicki's the one chosen for it. We need to witness Anaconda and Swish Swift worldwide. 

Maybe she could open the show on a huge ass, while roaring her iconic and legendary lyrics. :whitney:

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Lipsync Battle takes the SuperBowl. 

At least one can dream that Iggy takes the stage for a moment to perform Pretty Girls and save poor Britney's playback show :lolly:

Britney won't be the first to lip sync the Super Bowl. Madonna and Katy did it and put on great shows. Iggy won't be there because she's irrelevant while Britney takes tens of millions every year.

Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, belinda said:

Wow......................

Imagine thinking that Ed Sheeran or Taylor Swift are better than Britney :ladyhaha: 

Mte

belinda
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

Britney won't be the first to lip sync the Super Bowl. Madonna and Katy did it and put on great shows. Iggy won't be there because she's irrelevant while Britney takes tens of millions every year.

Even Whitney Houston lipped her National Anthem performance :madge:

Born To Slay
Just now, belinda said:

Even Whitney Houston lipped her National Anthem performance :madge:

Exactly, and that performance is legendary. Therefore Britney can put on a legendary performance.

Talent
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Cuz most of GGD users are 13 y olds who only know about Lady Gaga. They also think Gaga invented pop music in 2008 and that Madonna is evil queen from Snow White..

But Gaga invented pop music in 2008. :whitney: Sorry. 

I don't how the general public would react to a Britney performance tbh. She'll get dragged. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

she can't she wont sing live (or even convincingly to a pre recorded live vocal) and that's kind of a necessity for something at this scope

Archived