Featured Posts

wtf is this thread???

Who is Willam? Who is Admin?Ā 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vanus
1 hour ago, shoful said:

Who the hell is this @willamĀ Coming in here like he owns the place. Like he actually has any importance and relevance to this world at all. What you think you're so popular and all that because you dress inĀ clothes of the opposite sexĀ than you, pretend to be that sex,Ā and act like a fool on tv. Probably only .01% of the US has ever heard of hisĀ ass because I sure as hell haven't. The only thing I know about himĀ is what I've gathered reading this thread. He comes im here spitting and pouting saying he goes to 30 countries im 5 years. 30 countries my assss. Who would pay any money to have this washed out, flat and fake primadonna perform an offpitched song. The answer is no one. And then they talk about professionalism but come into a Lady gaga forum "defending" himself against for all we know a teenager. Yeahhhhh so professional. I hope Gaga and Bradley cut all the scenes he'sĀ in off of ASIB because hisĀ presence is unneeded and the movie will be exponentially better without hisĀ sorry ass. And wtf is the verified tag. No way in hell does he deserve that. Save that for when Gaga makes an account or someone with some respect to their name.Ā 

04-madonna-%20GLAAD-media-awards.gif

Ā what have Willam done to u all to bash him with no ****ing reason, he has a right to defend himself whenever he wants if he thinks someone is talking **** about him. This comment of urs is unnecessary and ugly, and bcs u dont watch drag race or Ā haven't heard of him means u dont know **** what you talking about Ā or what he does or how much is he famous, therefore shut the **** up,Ā he'sĀ well known drag queen and is for a reason in a movie with gagaĀ 
giphy.gif

imma cut a bitch

Cuchulainn
6 hours ago, willam said:

I'm adding the discussion and kinda defending myself. I'm sorry if I'm a bother to you but the internet is a yard with no fences, dearheart.

This person was addressing the OP, not youĀ :oprah:

Kulture Kiari

Omg. Everyone in here being rude and jumping on Willam for no reason? What happened to Gaga's quote "No negativity on this site please?" Even if it was for lm.com, im pretty sure it applies to all Gaga related sites. Jesus! This is why we cant have Famous people, even Gaga herself, on here.Ā 

weed

lol I think a little less of Willam after his response tbh... unprofessional is brushing off all criticism for turning inĀ unusable answers for an interview you agreed to.

nikola

Some people on here are attacking willam just so they can get a reactuon.....this is so sad......what happened to this palceĀ 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Fernster7
5 hours ago, AIex said:

My thoughts in the OP still stand 9 days laterĀ :stalkga:

To be honest I don't find the OP bad or anything. But the rest of the thread.:awkney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2017 at 4:29 AM, shoful said:

Who the hell is this @willamĀ Coming in here like he owns the place. Like he actually has any importance and relevance to this world at all. What you think you're so popular and all that because you dress inĀ clothes of the opposite sexĀ than you, pretend to be that sex,Ā and act like a fool on tv. Probably only .01% of the US has ever heard of hisĀ ass because I sure as hell haven't. The only thing I know about himĀ is what I've gathered reading this thread. He comes im here spitting and pouting saying he goes to 30 countries im 5 years. 30 countries my assss. Who would pay any money to have this washed out, flat and fake primadonna perform an offpitched song. The answer is no one. And then they talk about professionalism but come into a Lady gaga forum "defending" himself against for all we know a teenager. Yeahhhhh so professional. I hope Gaga and Bradley cut all the scenes he'sĀ in off of ASIB because hisĀ presence is unneeded and the movie will be exponentially better without hisĀ sorry ass. And wtf is the verified tag. No way in hell does he deserve that. Save that for when Gaga makes an account or someone with some respect to their name.Ā 

04-madonna-%20GLAAD-media-awards.gif

I was coming here to defend myself about some **** i read. Clicking away would've been much easier than writing that diatribe but since you wanna talk about reading, let's go.

In the last 7Ā years, I've performed in Canada, Mexico, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, England, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Wales, Scotland, USA, Dubai, Israel.Ā 

Suck it.

WILLAM

ChicaSkas
28 minutes ago, willam said:

I was coming here to defend myself about some **** i read. Clicking away would've been much easier than writing that diatribe but since you wanna talk about reading, let's go.

In the last 7Ā years, I've performed in Canada, Mexico, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, England, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Wales, Scotland, USA, Dubai, Israel.Ā 

Suck it.

WILLAM

Ā Welcome to GGD. Apologies you had to experience it this way.Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

shoful
27 minutes ago, willam said:

Suck it.

WILLAM

Originally you said 5 years now its 7. And you said over 30....31Ā :poot:

thats-none-of-my-business-10.gif

I still don't know who you areĀ :ladyhaha:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Ā Welcome to GGD. Apologies you had to experience it this way.Ā 

You'd rather support this "celebrity" than one of your fellow gaga stansĀ who was literally just writing harmless thoughts until this "celebrity" attacked them.Ā 

ChicaSkas
Just now, shoful said:

You'd rather support this "celebrity" than one of your fellow gaga stansĀ who was literally just writing harmless thoughts until this "celebrity" attacked them.Ā 

It would be great if we could all be less rude and more tolerant of each other... He shouldn't have attacked you at all, it was simply a differing opinion. People's offense tolerance varies, so what some can take in stride, others are more sensitive over. He should not treat you or any fellow Gaga stan without respect. And the vice versa applies.Ā 

Just realized that he is legit verified, the top boss doesn't hand those out lightly, I know of only 3 others.Ā 

Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

AJK273
41 minutes ago, willam said:

Suck it.

WILLAM

A GOD DAMN LEGEND WE DO NOT DESERVEĀ :tony:

CAME HERE TO CLAP BACK ATĀ MESSY STANS FOR BEING MESSY AS PER USUSALĀ :sharon:

Willam honey I am so sorry that anyone would try to come for you like that.

Can't wait for the P0rn0 beat down.
Keep leaving them in the dust mamaĀ :wub:

giphy.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

shoful
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

It would be great if we could all be less rude and more tolerant of each other... He shouldn't have attacked you at all, it was simply a differing opinion. People's offense tolerance varies, so what some can take in stride, others are more sensitive over. He should not treat you or any fellow Gaga stan without respect. And the vice versa applies.Ā 

Just realized that he is legit verified, the top boss doesn't hand those out lightly, I know of only 3 others.Ā 

Ā 

I agree. I just stood up for my fellow GGD friend when I saw injustice. Might have been harsh but was necessary.Ā 

Idk how he got verifiedĀ :ladyhaha:

I should be, I'm MadonnaĀ :poot:

Enzo

who?

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived