💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don't like Willam

AIex

Featured Posts

Benji

I love Willam. I didn't know he was going to be in it and now I'm even more excited to see it even if it's a short cameo :gaycat:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
duskball
5 minutes ago, bujibu said:

Maybe so, but my editor is strictly clear about interviews and their topics. Sounds like he needs better management. If Willam was on his own tour, drag race questions would be minimal if at all. But he was touring under the RPDR name with Katya and Alaska. Like if you don't want to be associated with it then why keep doing it? 

Beyonce, Gaga and so many others get asked annoying questions in interviews all the time. Usually they're in person which allows them to direct the interview if there's a question they don't like. Phoning it in by answering through email doesn't give you that opportunity. So I don't feel bad Willam was annoyed by my question. If he'd taken the time for a phone interview he could've directed it any way he wanted to and I would've followed. 

he's had producers and directors of the show actually try to come for him on his own Facebook page. During his season willam would speak up about the unprofessionalism and mistreatment of the other queens and he was a pain to them to the point where they now hate him. Also I know he slept with one of the directors idk if that added anymore drama. 

Also i think willam doesn't hate drag race and he'd probably go on it if they wouldn't keep screwing him over 

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't willam called for all stars 1 and then last minute they dropped him after he canceled all his gigs? 

5 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

You clearly don't know the whole story. Willam is still friends with other queens from the show, and still wants to perform for his fan base- majority of which comes from the show. Willam doesn't hate RuPaul or even drag race, his issues lie with World of Wonder and the show's producers. WOW has treated Willam poorly too, but still make money off him and how he contributed to Season 4. They purposely misspell his name, didn't include him in the queens that were in the Applause lyric video, etc.

No, that's clearly evident. Willam is a huge name in the drag world now and honestly he could strike out on his own tour if he wanted. Bianca did it from the get go and has already done a nationwide solo tour. 

I'm simply detailing my experience in an interview (if you can even call it that)with Willam . The questions had nothing to do with his time on drag race and moreso what to expect at the show, who he's performing with, etc. A lot of artists have crappy relationships with their producers. But there's no need to take a surly attitude into an interview. 

I've had nothing but great interviews ranging from local LGBT people to grammy winning producers and all of them answered my questions fully and respectfully. He's the only interview I've come away with having a negative opinion about someone. If he doesn't want to do interviews he can turn them down and quite frankly, I wish he'd turned me down, because it wasn't just a waste of his time, but also my time. 

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, bujibu said:

If Willam was on his own tour, drag race questions would be minimal if at all. But he was touring under the RPDR name with Katya and Alaska. Like if you don't want to be associated with it then why keep doing it?

That factually can't be true. The last time Willam toured under the RPDR name was in 2014 (around the same time the final fall-out with the producers happened), one year before Katya's season got aired. :oprah:

Just now, Supersonic said:

That factually can't be true. The last time Willam toured under the RPDR name was in 2014 (around the same time the final fall-out with the producers happened), one year before Katya's season got aired. :oprah:

Because I attended it personally? lol. Unless it was done by a different production company. 

drinkmytears
10 minutes ago, bujibu said:

No, that's clearly evident. Willam is a huge name in the drag world now and honestly he could strike out on his own tour if he wanted. Bianca did it from the get go and has already done a nationwide solo tour. 

I'm simply detailing my experience in an interview (if you can even call it that)with Willam . The questions had nothing to do with his time on drag race and moreso what to expect at the show, who he's performing with, etc. A lot of artists have crappy relationships with their producers. But there's no need to take a surly attitude into an interview. 

I've had nothing but great interviews ranging from local LGBT people to grammy winning producers and all of them answered my questions fully and respectfully. He's the only interview I've come away with having a negative opinion about someone. If he doesn't want to do interviews he can turn them down and quite frankly, I wish he'd turned me down, because it wasn't just a waste of his time, but also my time. 

Like somebody else said, you don't know how the interview was sold to him. Perhaps he didn't know it would be all about the show? 

Also, who promoted this tour? I don't really recall Drag Race having many of their own tours, they are all done through other promoters. Willam appeared at RPDrag Con and the production purposefully misspelt his name. It's not like they're fair on him. 

Unfortunately, in order to be successful as a drag performer these days, you need to be associated with Drag race

Supersonic
17 minutes ago, bujibu said:

Because I attended it personally? lol. Unless it was done by a different production company. 

The only tour that is officially affiliated with Drag Race was "RuPaul's Drag Race: Battle of the Seasons" and she wasn't part of the official line up in 2015 and 2016 (even though she was falsely adtvertised initially as being part of the 2016 cast at first, and appeared as a special guest for one night on stage in Brisbane, Australia) :oprah: Was is that particular show maybe?

Vergil
4 hours ago, Runway said:

Excuse you? Lol

We all know ASIB will be a bad movie:laughga:

Runway
2 hours ago, Ritsu said:

We all know ASIB will be a bad movie:laughga:

Glad to know you already watched it. Kii

Letmelivemylife
13 hours ago, Benji said:

I love Willam. I didn't know he was going to be in it and now I'm even more excited to see it even if it's a short cameo :gaycat:

Lol I find him absolutely hilarious 😂 He's a bit like Sharon Needles in that not everyone gets Willam's type of humor. Willam is the friend who tells you "get the f*ck out of my house" but that's his way of saying "I love you" haha. Lol I loved him in Hurricane Bianca. He basically just played another version of himself haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

River

Why Will.I.Am is on ASIB? he's not an actor or something..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

On 7/10/2017 at 10:27 AM, bujibu said:

The tour was put on by Producer Entertainment which is run by my manager. They licensed the RuPaul's Drag Race name but it was not run by World of Wonder.

WILLAM

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived