Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Need Some Advice on Where to Sit

codymonster

Featured Posts

codymonster

So I bought my tickets for the JWT when they first came out. I ended up getting tickets in Section 104 (which I think is pretty decent, since I didn't want GA).  But, now I just checked Ticketmaster, and they have some new seats that I could potentially exchange for!
The question I have is, should I get the new seats, or stick with what I have? Right now I have Section 104, row 6. I could however, get section 120, row 8. 

75625s.gif

My first instinct was to exchange and get the 120 ones, but now I'm wondering if she ends up having a stage that goes out, like the Artrave, would I be looking at her from behind in section 120? Also, would I have a better angle for the show at 104? Or would she be too far away for me to see her properly at 104?  Obviously this is being picky, but when I spent 500 dollars for me and my girlfriend, we may as well get the best we can get :madge: Any advice would be helpful!

calmar

I had seats similar to 104 for the Monster Ball and in general I felt I was too far away. I'd go for the 120, I suppose - you'd be near the end of any extended stage branches so you may get her in front of you directly if you're lucky. I actually managed to get seats analogous to 101 for the artRAVE and it was amazing :giveup: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

codymonster
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

I had seats similar to 104 for the Monster Ball and in general I felt I was too far away. I'd go for the 120, I suppose - you'd be near the end of any extended stage branches so you may get her in front of you directly if you're lucky. I actually managed to get seats analogous to 101 for the artRAVE and it was amazing :giveup: 

Okay, thanks for the input! That's my biggest concern too, being too far away from the stage :lana:

You can also check the view from your seats.  Just google the venue with the seat section and row, and there will be photos of the view from your section and you can decide whether or not you like that view.  I personally always go for seats in the middle sections.

But I would go for 120 for that closer view. 

codymonster
14 minutes ago, JGD said:

You can also check the view from your seats.  Just google the venue with the seat section and row, and there will be photos of the view from your section and you can decide whether or not you like that view.  I personally always go for seats in the middle sections.

But I would go for 120 for that closer view. 

Thank you all for your input! I phoned ticketmaster and got them changed, so now I'll be closer. I'm so excited, omfg :tony:

wait, I've never been in a concert before, but doesn't GA mean the cheapest and yet they get to see gaga up close, pls someone explain

codymonster
21 minutes ago, LordGa said:

wait, I've never been in a concert before, but doesn't GA mean the cheapest and yet they get to see gaga up close, pls someone explain

Yes, lots of times it is the cheapest! But the reason is, is that you aren't guaranteed a spot. So if you get to the venue very early and get like front row, then they are killer seats! But if you are way at the back of the GA section, you might not end up with the best view. So GA is cheaper, but it's a gamble for where you end up.

When you get seats, you are guaranteed to sit where you paid for, so that is the difference!

28 minutes ago, LordGa said:

For a lot of time the GA is separated in block A and block B (at least in where I live). So people who got block A no matter early or late they can be close to the main stage or the extended stage, therefore block A is the most expensive section, usually cost around USD$250-350

block B is the cheaper GA which is around the 3rd tier price range ~USD$150-200.

Archived