Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

The Cure: 3rd Hottest Hit of 2017 (Getmusicasia)

duckworth

Featured Posts

duckworth

According to a playlist made by GetMusic Asia (which is apparently a website for music lovers in Asia -- though I didn't knew about this till now..) on Spotify, DQcCwWA.png

The Cure is their 3rd hottest hit of 2017! The playlist has only 1.4K followers and the website has only 71K fans on facebook, but I think that this is an achievement because this means that it is really a hit for the GP. (I'm really happy that they included Green Light and Lust for Life too tho.. :wub:

I saw the playlist on top of my Home page in Spotify in the Announcements section. This could mean that the playlist is also on top of other user's Spotify announcements. I'm really happy with what this song did (esp. without promos and a music video..). :firega:

I know everyone is upset that it didn't get enough promo and a video but you guys need to understand that you don't simply just lets a hit like this go without a good reason to, maybe it was never meant to be, anyways. I think it's time to appreciate what it earned, which is very impressive, and let go.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Boyboi12
15 minutes ago, Red said:

I know everyone is upset that it didn't get enough promo and a video but you guys need to understand that you don't simply just lets a hit like this go without a good reason to, maybe it was never meant to be, anyways. I think it's time to appreciate what it earned, which is very impressive, and let go.

Maybe she doesn't like the song :gaysia: or maybe she had another born this way or bad romance up her sleeve 

As an Asian I have streamed TC since day 1 non stop on Spotify. It's still streaming on my 10 year old MacBook that never sleeps. :classy:

Spoiler

My impact!

2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Maybe she doesn't like the song :gaysia: or maybe she had another born this way or bad romance up her sleeve 

I don't know but if I had to bet I'd say it is all because of Sonja's passing 

Boyboi12
4 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't know but if I had to bet I'd say it is all because of Sonja's passing 

That or maybe her label doesn't have a budget for her right now 

Just now, Boyboi12 said:

That or maybe her label doesn't have a budget for her right now 

She could have easily gotten someone to sponsor the video, like Apple sponsored John Wayne

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, Red said:

She could have easily gotten someone to sponsor the video, like Apple sponsored John Wayne

I Didn't even know that :gaysia: you're right! 

Just now, Boyboi12 said:

I Didn't even know that :gaysia: you're right! 

But it doesn't matter now. Like good sis Queen Elsa said, the past is in the past.

Archived