Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Were there behind stage seats at previous tours?

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

At the JWT there are behind stage seats for sale at some of the dates and I think this might be because there are multiple stages and levels which this article says there will be: http://www.heraldextra.com/entertainment/music/additional-tix-added-to-lady-gaga-s-joanne-world-tour/article_c4a5ca92-847c-555c-ad7c-dbd27405d27c.html

But I want to know if Gaga's previous tours had these type of seats and what type of view did they have?

RAMROD

No, there are no 360 degree stage at previous tour

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeleteMyAccount

I think that the Monster Ball had some seats that began stretching towards the back of the stage.

However, there are no completely behind the stage seats for the JWT either. Unless I am mistaken.

River

But you can't see anything it's behind..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

But you can't see anything it's behind..

If she will do 360, and do all seats then the stage will have no backdrop just like her Halftime stage

River
Just now, RAMROD said:

If she will do 360, and do all seats then the stage will have no backdrop just like her Halftime stage

ooh ok, sounds cool tbh

Like the stage is in the middle I guess

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

ooh ok, sounds cool tbh

Like the stage is in the middle I guess

It seems so tbh, but this is only assumption so far. The multiple stages thing does make me think it will be like Halftime though

NIghtmareElm

I really hope not.  I hope the stage isn't in the middle like a sports/wrestling ring would be at an arena.  

If the demand is high they usually sell the restricted view seats at last minute for the price of 2nd or 3rd tier tickets. Usually sold after they finished construction of the stage to make sure they can still see something. At my date of Born This Way Ball, they sold them 3 days before the shows and was sold out in minutes. :giveup: That means JWT is in high demand and there is choreo, so Gaga can somehow face them for a song or two!! 

DeleteMyAccount
25 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It seems so tbh, but this is only assumption so far. The multiple stages thing does make me think it will be like Halftime though

No, that would be a stage in the round like this.

Chicago-Jeff-Johnson-1024x683.jpeg

The shows aren't selling seats directly behind the stage.

However, if they did, the stage setup would resemble something like this:

Garth-Brooks-Review-7.jpg

But I don't think the show will be like this because tickets are only being sold slightly behind the end stage. 

The Monster Ball had that similar setup.

tumblr_m0ygtlCsry1r5swg5.jpg

Notice how seats are slightly behind the main stage area? Here's a video from the MB with a similar seating view. 

highbythebeach
36 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That would be really cool, if she like flies around and stuff it would be super entertaining and wud leave everyone shook

highbythebeach
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

No, that would be a stage in the round like this.

Chicago-Jeff-Johnson-1024x683.jpeg

The shows aren't selling seats directly behind the stage.

However, if they did, the stage setup would resemble something like this:

Garth-Brooks-Review-7.jpg

But I don't think the show will be like this because tickets are only being sold slightly behind the end stage. 

Notice how seats are slightly behind the main stage area? Here's a video from the MB with a similar seating view. 

I wish she would release the stage setup tho so I can know if I'll be able to have a decent view lol, I guess she wants it to be a surprise

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, highbythebeach said:

I wish she would release the stage setup tho so I can know if I'll be able to have a decent view lol, I guess she wants it to be a surprise

Yea I'm very interested considering she's sort of hyping it up. 

IllumiMark
6 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Is that from the Monster Ball tour? I do not remember the catwalk that broad. I am pretty sure it was a bit more narrow (at least at my show).

Archived