Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Vegas Dive Bar Tour Location?

thedirtymonster

Featured Posts

thedirtymonster

Hey! I am actually going to Vegas to try to find Gaga's Dive Bar! HAs anybody heard any hints or whispers about what bar it might be at? How should one go about trying to find out?!?

whore

I thought it was a surprise every time, that way it's like a real bar show with no publicity. 

Yo! I was thinking of heading up to vegas from so California to hopefully find the bar and attend. Have been scoping pages across the internet and found no signs pointing to any particular bar. Where are you coming from?  How many people on here are planning on trying to attend?

The bar I would assume would have to usually house live music and have a marquee outside. I'll do some research. If I hear anything I will let you know. 

9 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

lets see what we can find...

;) you gonna be hunting it down, vamp?

theARTVampire
Just now, FYASKO said:

;) you gonna be hunting it down, vamp?

My first guess was the San Dollar Lounge, but they have another event planned for that night. It might actually be inside "The Dive Bar", there is no event planned for the 13th

Applause

I'm near San Francisco.. tryna figure if she is coming here and where.

Xalser

4 hours ago, BloodyGlory said:

But how do people get tickets if it's a surprise? :awkney:

It seems as if there aren't tickets. I'm under the understanding that the day of the will post the marquee with her name on it at the location and if you recognize that marquee you head to the bar and hope for the best. Anyone who went to any of the previous ones know if this is the case? Gaga if you're reading this, drop a hint and sing just another day!

thedirtymonster

I'll be coming from Denver. I'm not getting in to Vegas until 10 PM so I'm going to be in a mad dash to get to the location. I'm probably 100% out of luck.

GeoDude
1 hour ago, FYASKO said:

It seems as if there aren't tickets. I'm under the understanding that the day of the will post the marquee with her name on it at the location and if you recognize that marquee you head to the bar and hope for the best. Anyone who went to any of the previous ones know if this is the case? Gaga if you're reading this, drop a hint and sing just another day!

I went to the L.A show on the first dive bar tour. Showed up the the bar to find a crowd of monsters waiting in line across the street. Waited in line for 7 hours. Turns out people were preselected hours prior to the show and had TICKETS! Before the show we had a chance to win tickets with trivia questions but only about 4-5 monsters won tickets. 

I reached out to bud light and asked about entry to the dive bar tour dates and was told that they have no idea.

Archived