💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we not gonna see the stage until the tour?

XXXXX

Featured Posts

XXXXX

Like seriously, what are insiders doing?? Can't someone leak the stage? And why isn't Gaga herself doing that?? Did y'all ever wait this long?

My Enigma Heart

The tour is literally less than a month away. This is nothing compared to the wait we had back then. 

Irrelevant
13 minutes ago, ElTommyGonzales said:

The tour is literally less than a month away. This is nothing compared to the wait we had back then. 

17 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

Honey it takes time :toofunny:

The artRave stage and the BTWB stage were all released a few months before the tour :huh:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Maleficent

inb4 there is no stage. She just preforms on a stool with a guitar on the arena floors. 

My Enigma Heart
Just now, Irrelevant said:

The artRave stage and the BTWB stage were all released a few months before the tour :huh:

This is not 2012 anymore. You guys know the drill, Gaga changed a lot throughout the years. Just like in the Joanne era , she's a lot more reserved and secretive when it comes to projects. That's my theory on why she isn't posting. 

Talent

Guys, the stage leaked months ago. 

Syd-at-the-high-country-Fir-CO-Concert-S

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, ElTommyGonzales said:

This is not 2012 anymore. You guys know the drill, Gaga changed a lot throughout the years. Just like in the Joanne era , she's a lot more reserved and secretive when it comes to projects. That's my theory on why she isn't posting. 

17 minutes ago, ElTommyGonzales said:

:oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Tom Nook

Most likely it'll be a surprise inb4 she tweets about it tomorrow :unicorn:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Harian

It's super annoying that no details have been released. No stage, no opening acts.... I put a lot of time, effort and money attending her tour and would appreciate some minor details like stage design. 

Im going opening night in Vancouver and don't want to go not knowing anything!:saladga:

My Enigma Heart
31 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

:oprah:

What's wrong with what I said? Gaga stans had so much worse than this. I don't see why we should be worried that Gaga isn't posting anything.

My Enigma Heart
18 minutes ago, Harian said:

It's super annoying that no details have been released. No stage, no opening acts.... I put a lot of time, effort and money attending her tour and would appreciate some minor details like stage design. 

Im going opening night in Vancouver and don't want to go not knowing anything!:saladga:

But why tho? Some fans would kill to avoid spoilers before their concerts.

theahsfan
55 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

inb4 there is no stage. She just preforms on a stool with a guitar on the arena floors. 

"Lighting is a big thing this year"

source.gif

Archived