Lady Gaga featured in Sushi Bazooka Commercial

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

Queen of eating sushi and being on commercial. :gaycat:

Spoiler

This may be a spoof thread

Red

Wow like, I need this sushi bazooka thing :air: Where can I buy it??

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ViviLittleM

Queen of being featured in Sushi Bazooka Commercial but still not adding Asian JWT dates

4 minutes ago, Killa said:

ARTPOP era, again and again

Looks more like BTW era?

IllumiMark
10 minutes ago, Creep said:

Looks more like BTW era?

It actually was from Born This Way era. However she visited the smap x smap show in the ARTPOP and Joanne era as well. Here's the footage from 2011:

CakeLikeLG

Queen of bazookas

Queen of sushi

Your fave could never

let me eat your shushi bazooka papi

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

darkchylde
2 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

I'm vegetarian. I don't need this.

i'm vegan as well and let me you vegan sushi is the best! this gadget is for making maki rolls and you can put anything you want inside them. the vegan japanese restaurant i go to use avocado, carrot and pepper stripes instead of fish and it's still delicious!

also for california sushi & others (at least that's what it's called here lol) you can use marinated tofu to recreate the flavors you like.

this sushi bazooka thing seems useful but also like one of those things you buy and end up using twice a year cause nori seaweed is usually expensive.

XXXXX
7 minutes ago, Reprise said:

i'm vegan as well and let me you vegan sushi is the best! this gadget is for making maki rolls and you can put anything you want inside them. the vegan japanese restaurant i go to use avocado, carrot and pepper stripes instead of fish and it's still delicious!

also for california sushi & others (at least that's what it's called here lol) you can use marinated tofu to recreate the flavors you like.

this sushi bazooka thing seems useful but also like one of those things you buy and end up using twice a year cause nori seaweed is usually expensive.

Wow didn't know that existed! Thanks! :kara:

Archived