💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is Gaga coming to PHX, AZ?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Twitter
4 hours ago, GagaOhhLaLa said:

I'm upset, I can't go all the way to Las Vegas.

Maybe that's why she has 3 Vegas shows.

Twitter

I think she didn't tour Phoenix cause of lack of capacity during the Artrave. If she does expand it'll probably be an Asian & Oceania leg. 

I live in the Phoenix area and have seen Lady Gaga perform here three times.  I was also disappointed she did not schedule a tour date here but not every major tour stops here.  I think the calculation is that Phoenix fans can make a 6 hour drive (or 1 hour flight) to a show in L.A. or Vegas.  So we are going to her show in Las Vegas and making a weekend trip out of it.

There's always the chance she keeps the tour going and stops in Phoenix in 2018.  U2 just announced a big concert here after not including the Phoenix area on the first leg of their tour.  And Gaga came back for a 2nd show here during the Monster Ball tour.

And let me add that there are no laws here restricting transgender people's rights to use whatever bathroom they want.

i'm going to LA to see that hoe. i gave up on phoenix when it wasn't in the original dates & i couldn't see how she could fit it later & I'm glad i did bc she didnt end up adding it. if she comes back later i'll go see her but a 7 hour drive will have to do for now :gaysia: I've never been able to see her until this tour so I'm not passing it up

Archived