Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

I’m so bad xD let’s play Mario kart 

You did good :woohoo: I’ve ordered Mario Kart, it should be arriving in a day or two :spin: 

Tom Nook
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

I’m so bad xD let’s play Mario kart 

We all should do a GGD Mario kart match one of these days :lolly:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook

Haroon when I activate the baller you better get some clams and follow me :selena: 

Haroon

Ink brushes shouldn’t be allowed in Clam Blitz :koons: They’re impossible to shoot when they’re rolling :grr: 

Haroon
8 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Haroon when I activate the baller you better get some clams and follow me :selena: 

Mess I just saw this now :air: I did see you go to their basket and do that though :flop: 

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Mess I just saw this now :air: I did see you go to their basket and do that though :flop: 

That’s my strategy for clam blitz :emma: 

Haroon
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

That’s my strategy for clam blitz :emma: 

I’ll bare that in mind if you give me a chance again in the future after that diabolical performance :cryga: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
23 minutes ago, Haroon said:

You did good :woohoo: I’ve ordered Mario Kart, it should be arriving in a day or two :spin: 

Yay:woohoo: I don’t own Splatoon:laughga: so Mario Kart would be awsome, notify me when you’re up for it!:sis:

PrinceOfTheStorm

I bought the Zelda DLC. ATM doing the last set of Trial of The Sword before I do the Champions Ballad

signing out

Haroon

Got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe :woohoo: Just playing through the cups and getting 3 stars on them :laughga: It feels weird not playing motion controls on a Wii remote in a wheel though, that’s the only way I played Mario Kart for like almost 10 years :giveup: (Except Mario Kart 7 :awesome:). Gonna have to get used to using the Pro controller’s motion controls to drive :omg:

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe :woohoo: Just playing through the cups and getting 3 stars on them :laughga: It feels weird not playing motion controls on a Wii remote in a wheel though, that’s the only way I played Mario Kart for like almost 10 years :giveup: (Except Mario Kart 7 :awesome:). Gonna have to get used to using the Pro controller’s motion controls to drive :omg:

I like stick controls tbh. I’ve gotten used to it too much to switch back. :duck:

And the characters people select online... I play as like Bowser Jr and there are like 3 other Juniors in the lobby. Join another as Link and hey look, another Link. :awesome:

I play an Inkling on a water level and- :gum:

Wait, how are the inklings going in water?! :air:

signing out

Archived